[TH] Monetize Lite [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[AD] Monetize - Responsive, fully-featured advertisment manager - Manage banners, upload images, Adsense code, weights, mobile-friendly, and more

This tool is a powerful advertisement manager. You can create advertisement banners all over your board based on various criteria, fully responsive, and comes with complete support with the UI.X framework.

Main features
  • Create and manage advertisements - Tons of different features set per advertisement
  • Create and manage advertisement locations - Both ones that exist in XenForo already as well as creating your own custom
  • Advertisement...

Read more about this resource...

Great work guys!

Looks very good from the read. If I ever create a site using ads, I'm all over it.

Actually, this will be great for a giveaway!

Excellent !!!

Even first release covered almost every needed feature for sites using ads. Great work guys :)

I look forward for the planned feature Options to allow users to purchase advertisements automatically - prices, packages, and more

(y)

everything is excellent except for 'Some XenForo add-on functionality crafted by Audentio Design'! That's a tad bit long.

If there's several ads in the same zone/location, can we have it automatically "display ad with the best CTR" so that our best performing ads appear more often (and we make more money)?

Time expiration ads are good. Can you sell clicks? Say, 1000 unique clicks for $X.XX?

Will users be able to buy ads with AD credits?

Can we post an ad after a post (or in the first post), before the first reply?

Thank you so much for all the feedback guys. This is definitely something we plan to build up so I know it doesn't have a huge amount of features, but its supported by a company who isn't going anywhere and we plan to fix every issue we possibly can. Which will likely be all of them. And we'll fix them as fast as we can.

Substitute/alternative for adserver?

I would say thats for you to decide. This system is a bit simpler. It doesn't have every single option imaginable, but we want to improve it. We want it to be a useful system. We aren't building things to build them, we're building things that are useful. So we'll take any feedback we can to improve this add-on.

How will this handle caching, especially at the browser? It seems to be one issue others can't correct.

Are you referring to context sensitive keyword caching?

Excellent !!!

Even first release covered almost every needed feature for sites using ads. Great work guys :)

I look forward for the planned feature Options to allow users to purchase advertisements automatically - prices, packages, and more

(y)

Thank you very much :) We plan to have that very same feature in the next release in fact. We start work on it Monday.

everything is excellent except for 'Some XenForo add-on functionality crafted by Audentio Design'! That's a tad bit long.

We made it the same length as XenForo's because if its not it will display funny unless you do some weird clearing things (notice how some add-ons have copyrights the jut all the way to the left). We don't want this to be obtrusive so we made it display in a clean, organized way.

That said, you can always pay for branding removal if you like the product! :) Branding removal is per domain and works towards all our add-ons, not just one.

If there's several ads in the same zone/location, can we have it automatically "display ad with the best CTR" so that our best performing ads appear more often (and we make more money)?

Definitely an interesting idea. I like the sound of this, added it to feature request. This would be a global setting, not per advertisement location correct?

Time expiration ads are good. Can you sell clicks? Say, 1000 unique clicks for $X.XX?

A planned feature! :)

Will users be able to buy ads with AD credits?

When we build in the ability to buy ads, I dont see why not. A fantastic idea.

Can we post an ad after a post (or in the first post), before the first reply?

Currently? Yes :)

Are you referring to context sensitive keyword caching?
No... image caching at the browser. Other ad managers have issues with multiple image delivery on page load, beating browser caching. Is this an issue with this add-on that others have?

If you enable browser caching, does the same image load in a placeholder due to caching, or will it rotate on page load correctly?

Suggestion: add some sort of limit of pagination on the stats page or view details

My site isn't busy and only 2 ads so far
upload_2015-3-1_7-11-23.webp

Looks great. Would it be possible to connect a banner to a thread?
I`d like to create a classifieds section in my forum. When a user adds a premium classified ad, he also gets a banner. When the ad gets deleted, the banner should also be deleted. Would this be possible with this add-on? If not, could you add it as a custom feature and tell me what it would cost?

another suggestion / feature request. Is it possible to capture the Page / URL from where a click was recorded, and add to the stats in the Advertisement Clicks log?

How does this work with adsense? Adsense had a beta direct buy program which was great but they cancelled it.

I'll buy once there's an easy way for me to run adsense ads but then have the option for someone to buy a certain adspot and once that happens their ad automatically replaces the adsense one and then it reverts back to adsense when their time period (or impressions or clicks) runs out.

Top Bottom