[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

I'm getting an error message "The Requested Page Cannot Be Found", and then it pulls up the dropdown menu. Also, the new dropdown arrow breaks the formatting on mobile so it brings the Login As User link down to a second line.

i get this error in my logs every time i use the plugin to log in as someone else:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:276
Generated By: shabti, Today at 11:19 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(190) "https://squattheplanet.com/login-as-user/popup?&_xfRequestUri=%2Ffaq%2Fchat-room%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=8546%2C1436717908%2C51cd10a76c2e325008fbc3c0688b882fec067db7&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["/login-as-user/popup"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(15) "/faq/chat-room/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(56) "8546,1436717908,51cd10a76c2e325008fbc3c0688b882fec067db7"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

My mods are allowed to use this in order to help people by logging in as them to see what they see.

However, they can also log in as me and other admins, which is undesirable.
Is there a way to override this?

Nelson

My mods are allowed to use this in order to help people by logging in as them to see what they see.

However, they can also log in as me and other admins, which is undesirable.
Is there a way to override this?

Nelson

Anyone know how to override this?

Yes, place the users that you do not wish to allow the ability for others to log in as into a usergroup with only them, then disallow the ability for anyone to log in as them via ACP -> options

In this case, if you are the only one in the Admin group, and all your mods are in the Mod group, then just uncheck the box for Admin under "User groups that permitted users can log in as"

One thing puzzles me: even with stealth login enabled, if you read a users's conversations, when they next login, any alerts that there were unread conversations have now gone.

You can mark them as unread afterwards. However if you log into a moderator or another admin account and look at their log, all of those alerts irrevocably go away.

Top Bottom