[TH] Latest Content Live Updates [Deleted]

I don't think it has seen any update since initial release. But I have been using it on 2.2 since beta4 and it works similar to how it did on 2.1.x. Addon description also states that it is compatible with 2.2.

An update would be nice. There are issues with this add-on, the most noticeable being that some updates are published twice.

An update would be nice. There are issues with this add-on, the most noticeable being that some updates are published twice.
We do have an issue created on the doubled updates although what other issues are you noticing with this add-on? Please let me know so I can attempt to replicate and get an issue created on our issue tracker :)

Content loading in reverse time order is something I haven't been able to capture on video but it still happens occasionally when you focus on the tab after a long gap and lots of content is posted in that time.

and somehow managed to record it finally earlier today.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and somehow managed to record it finally earlier today.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That you for providing that video! I'm gonna see if I can replicate. Question though, is it just being replicated on mobile devices or PC also?

both. it is more frequent on mobile probably because of android battery saving compared to my pc where it is usually running in foreground. but it does happen on desktop as well if i leave the tab unattended for far too long in an unattended browser window.

We do have an issue created on the doubled updates although what other issues are you noticing with this add-on? Please let me know so I can attempt to replicate and get an issue created on our issue tracker :)

One issue occurs when I'm working in multiple tabs and this add-on is open in one of them. When I've been working in another tab and then switch back to the tab that this add-on is open in I will suddenly get a surge of updates that just come rolling out all at once, sometimes 30 or 40. The updates are occasionally displayed out of order and sometimes they will have incorrect time stamps on them.

Please note that this only happens when the updates surge all at once after the tab hasn't been active in some time.

both. it is more frequent on mobile probably because of android battery saving compared to my pc where it is usually running in foreground. but it does happen on desktop as well if i leave the tab unattended for far too long in an unattended browser window.
One issue occurs when I'm working in multiple tabs and this add-on is open in one of them. When I've been working in another tab and then switch back to the tab that this add-on is open in I will suddenly get a surge of updates that just come rolling out all at once, sometimes 30 or 40. The updates are occasionally displayed out of order and sometimes they will have incorrect time stamps on them.

Please note that this only happens when the updates surge all at once after the tab hasn't been active in some time.
Understood guys, I'll attempt to replicate these and get these reported :) Thanks for the reports!

Is there any update on the duplicates issue from July? We're seeing this on our site as well.

Separately, it'd be great if it was possible for users to filter the activity feed by type. We get a lot of comments in our media gallery that tend to swamp forum content, so several of our members have already asked for the ability to hide media comments.

Is there any update on the duplicates issue from July? We're seeing this on our site as well.

Separately, it'd be great if it was possible for users to filter the activity feed by type. We get a lot of comments in our media gallery that tend to swamp forum content, so several of our members have already asked for the ability to hide media comments.
It is still on our roadmap and we do plan on getting this add-on updated. Although we have no official ETA of when it will be updated yet. Apologies!

I don't think it ever got any update. Even the missing options bug remains unfixed. You have to reach there from Addons page instead of settings.

Any update on fixing this bug? It is coming up to a year now.
Is this add on now dead? Been waiting for the bug fix for the duplicate entires.
Apologies! This issue was recently reassigned to one of our other add-on developers. We hope to have an update on this sometime soon although I do not have an ETA at this time.

You are able to create or view the status of an issue by navigating here.

I don't think it ever got any update. Even the missing options bug remains unfixed. You have to reach there from Addons page instead of settings.
Thank you for noting this, I'm adding this issue on our issue tracker at this moment.

You are able to create or view the status of an issue by navigating here.

Top Bottom