[TH] Last Post Avatar [Deleted]

Another issue on iPhone 8 Safari.

As seen in screenshot, in red looks bugged and in green is how it should be.

node title.webp

I think the issues you're referring to are going to be related to the changes we had you make to the two templates in UI.X, we'll have to do further testing on our end to make sure it works as expected. Also, the last post avatar isn't supposed to show up on mobile at all (must've left that out accidentally), so that could add to the problem as well

I think the issues you're referring to are going to be related to the changes we had you make to the two templates in UI.X, we'll have to do further testing on our end to make sure it works as expected. Also, the last post avatar isn't supposed to show up on mobile at all (must've left that out accidentally), so that could add to the problem as well

Just reporting ;)

Another issue on iPhone 8 Safari.

As seen in screenshot, in red looks bugged and in green is how it should be.

This is default XF behavior. See the screenshot i attached below of the default theme with no add-ons. It is trying to use the vertical space as best as it can.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 9.08.49 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 9.08.49 AM.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 25
Thank you everyone @ ThemeHouse!

I can confirm with latest UI.X 2 version, add-on works amazingly!
23.45.31_07-12-17.png

Anyone know how to resize avatars inside the thread, they shrank after install. In the reply section it's a normal size but next to the posts it turned itty bitty!

Also username is cut off on main page, is there a way to fix in settings?

After a reinstall of UI.X 2 a different bug showed up, the avatar sits on top. I tried this code
Code:
.node-extra { width: 250px; }
which worked before but no luck this time, the node section stretches out but avatar still hangs on top.

It's good in the default style though.

last av.webp

Hi! Is there any way to move the date onto the next line?
QNY21EE.png

Hello, I have pointed this out to ThemeHouse but from what they said, is that this is Xenforo behavior by default. But yes it would be good to have it on the next line considering some(almost all, are next line anyway so looks bit weird when some are on the same line).

Hello, I have pointed this out to ThemeHouse but from what they said, is that this is Xenforo behavior by default. But yes it would be good to have it on the next line considering some(almost all, are next line anyway so looks bit weird when some are on the same line).
Agreed. It may be something we solve in UI.X, but not something this add-on can solve since yes its XF functionality.

Hi,
I tired to install Last Post Avatar, but every time i got this error

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Code:
     Error: Class '\LastPostAvatar\Setup' not found src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php:452

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(614): XF\AddOn\AddOn->checkRequirements(NULL, NULL)
#1 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(351): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->getAddOnWarningsAndErrors(Object(XF\AddOn\AddOn))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Install', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'listAddOns', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#7 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(187) "/forums/admin.php?add-ons/LastPostAvatar/install&_xfRequestUri=%2Fforums%2Fadmin.php%3Fadd-ons%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1515055407%2C9f71b424b596aed4674cbc437352277b&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(44) "https://igihazi.com/forums/admin.php?add-ons/"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["add-ons/LastPostAvatar/install"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(26) "/forums/admin.php?add-ons/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1515055407,9f71b424b596aed4674cbc437352277b"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

How to fix it ?

Hi,
I tired to install Last Post Avatar, but every time i got this error

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Code:
     Error: Class '\LastPostAvatar\Setup' not found src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php:452

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(614): XF\AddOn\AddOn->checkRequirements(NULL, NULL)
#1 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(351): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->getAddOnWarningsAndErrors(Object(XF\AddOn\AddOn))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Install', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'listAddOns', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#7 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(187) "/forums/admin.php?add-ons/LastPostAvatar/install&_xfRequestUri=%2Fforums%2Fadmin.php%3Fadd-ons%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1515055407%2C9f71b424b596aed4674cbc437352277b&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(44) "https://igihazi.com/forums/admin.php?add-ons/"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["add-ons/LastPostAvatar/install"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(26) "/forums/admin.php?add-ons/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1515055407,9f71b424b596aed4674cbc437352277b"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

How to fix it ?

\LastPostAvatar\Setup class should never get called as it'd never exist unless you've uploaded the files incorrectly. Can you create a ticket at themehouse.com with admin and FTP details?

Top Bottom