[TH] Invitation [Deleted]

Just purchased this, interested in the currency additions also for the [AD] Credits system.

I also agree that it should be kept as a referral link else you could potentially get your email IP blacklisted if they mark it as spam or such (I think?).

Just purchased this, interested in the currency additions also for the [AD] Credits system.

That is not currently planned unless somebody wishes to fund it

I also agree that it should be kept as a referral link else you could potentially get your email IP blacklisted if they mark it as spam or such (I think?).

If we did add something like this (also not planned) it would be optional, and would default to off.

Jake

The first reply I will have a word with the other staff as it would be well received.

The second one was more saying it should be kept as a referral, I don't need an email option, thanks.

Got it all setup, seems to work great!

Curious if there's some way I can track how many people each member invited within a set period of time (for contest purposes). I'd also like to know what it'd take to have you add a members tab for most invitations.

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B.

Just wondering, if I pay for something to be developed, do I get a cut of the sales?

If people fund things, and then you sell it, isn't that like getting paid twice? Seems like you could easily add some of the small additions to make things more robust and in return increase your longterm sales.

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B.

Just wondering, but why do people have to "fund" things that you end up selling anyway? Isn't that like getting paid twice for it? I feel like some of these small additions wouldn't take you too long and you'd end up getting a good amount of buyers anyway.

If I pay for something to be developed, do I get a cut of the sales?
Naturally, you have never released a product you've had to support before. You aren't paying us for the product so much as you are the support.

Now that you've put it that way - it actually makes a lot of sense.

Funding pays for the development. Sales pay for the support. (y)

Now that you've put it that way - it actually makes a lot of sense.

Funding pays for the development. Sales pay for the support. (y)
Right in other words, people ask us to build lots of things. We'd love to build everything in the world, but we have families and rent and whatnot. This is our day job, we need to charge our little $10.

You have to set the usergroup, then on your 'account' page you'll see a link on the left side that says 'People you've invited". Just click that.

Jake

Do you mind taking a screenshot of the important sections in the ACP that you have to touch. I'm a little lost.

Do you mind taking a screenshot of the important sections in the ACP that you have to touch. I'm a little lost.

See attachments, these are how mine is configured.

Attachments

• Invitations.webp
    Invitations.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 15
  • InvitationsOptions.webp
    InvitationsOptions.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 13
domain.com/account/invitations will give you the link with my configuration, I believe it then lists invites there and on profile if accepted like the Overview for the add-on shows.

Top Bottom