[TH] Install and Upgrade [Deleted]

Umm....so I clicked install and it was taking a while to I refreshed and now when I go to my admin panel i get this.

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: _
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20130629.php at line 575
Waindigo_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch->_removeUnwantedCopyrightNotice() in Waindigo/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20130629.php at line 177
Waindigo_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch->_runOnceInLastListener() in Waindigo/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20130629.php at line 91
Waindigo_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch->run() in Waindigo/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20130629.php at line 84
Waindigo_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch::controllerPreDispatch()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 311
XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 334
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/store/xf/admin.php at line 13

I tried deleting all the addon files and I still get the error...don't know whats wrong. I also get the error on the board index.

I tried deleting all the addon files and I still get the error...don't know whats wrong. I also get the error on the board index.
Sounds like it hasn't installed correctly. You should add the following code to your config.php and then try installing again (then remove the code):
PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

Okay I'll do that.
Taking a look at the error, it actually looks like the problem is being caused by an add-on that you have installed/created yourself that has a template hook code event listener that has a hint. Any idea which add-on that is?

Waindigo updated Install and Upgrade by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1 released

New features:
  • Can now import XML only zip files on most servers without having to change any permissions.
  • If permissions are incorrect, a list of files that were unable to be uploaded are shown to make it easier to see which folder permissions need changing.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed error on uploading any add-on zip file.
  • Fixed error on upload any smilie zip file.
  • Various other bug fixes and improvements.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It says it can download resources from the resource manager without logging in. Won't this cause security issues? A pirate could use this to download resources from here.

It says it can download resources from the resource manager without logging in. Won't this cause security issues? A pirate could use this to download resources from here.

I don't see that stated anywhere. If you look at the screenshots, it does actually require account details.

@Matthew Hawley what it is saying is that it has the ability to log in to any installation of XenForo. It still requires you to enter a username and password.

Top Bottom