[TH] Ignore More [Deleted]

I am very keen to buy an Ignore thread or node Add-on like this
I am on XF 2.2
It looks like you took a long time to upgrade your add on
If and when XF bring out another version eg 2.3 will you get on to it quicker.
Because it would mean that If I upgrade to the latest XF, my users would be inocnoveienced by your add on not working!
i can understand a few weeks, but not months!

I am very keen to buy an Ignore thread or node Add-on like this
I am on XF 2.2
It looks like you took a long time to upgrade your add on
If and when XF bring out another version eg 2.3 will you get on to it quicker.
Because it would mean that If I upgrade to the latest XF, my users would be inocnoveienced by your add on not working!
i can understand a few weeks, but not months!
Apologies for that! Rest assured the reason for the long wait on a release being sent out is because we wanted to make sure all the bugs were squished after supporting the latest version of XenForo 2.2. Let us know if we can assist with anything else! :)

I have just installed the addon. Forums and threads can be hidden with it. That works fine.

But there is a problem: I don't see an option, forums that I have hidden to be shown again.

Although I have successfully hidden 2 forums. I can no longer activate this, display it again.

What can be the reason? Is the add-on incompatible with the latest XF version?

Or is the problem with me and I don't see the function?

Attachments

• ignore.webp
    ignore.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 8
OK.I've already discovered it myself.
To reactivate ignored forums you have to go to your user center and under the tab "ignored members" you can finally find "forums" and "topics".
Why hidden forums are not displayed in the navbar under "ignored" (after all, this is also the case with threads) I do not understand. This is misleading and should be fixed.

Unfortunately not, Lukas. there are only ignored threads to be found. Maybe an incompatibility with the current xf2 version?

I still have a concern: unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible to hide the hidden threads / forum in the sidebar ("last posts")?
Or am I missing something?

I find it regrettable that there is no reaction at all. My first contact with TH was extremely positive.

Since the patch I have the following error message:

THIgnore.webp

Why is that and what should I do?

Top Bottom