[TH] Ignore More [Deleted]

Has this add-on been updated in the process of changing over to paid? There aren't any "Updates" details.

It has been confirmed in the other thread, that all those Ex-Waindigo add-ons have not been updated for now. It is just a change from free to paid.

It has been confirmed in the other thread, that all those Ex-Waindigo add-ons have not been updated for now. It is just a change from free to paid.
...for sake of offering support and updates. A normal product.

If I buy this and a user "Ignore a forum" this forums threads and postes will NOT show up in "Recent Threads / Postes" right?

hard-ignored threads still show up in the "new posts" sidebar, and still show up if it is the latest post in a forum in a forum index.

I'll look into the issue with new posts sidebar. However, I don't think there is anything we can do about the last post portion without a performance hit as that's cached in the xf_forum table

Still love to have the checkboxes checked by default. If somebody hits ignore, I'd think that there could be an assumption that they want to ignore it all.

Still love to have the checkboxes checked by default. If somebody hits ignore, I'd think that there could be an assumption that they want to ignore it all.

I think this makes sense. We'll look into it for the next update

Made a user under the email Xpoffwebsite@gmail.com, we are recieving no confirmation email, we have tried to send it 2-3 times now

Sorry for the trouble, your account has been validated.

Top Bottom