[TH] Happy Birthday [Deleted]

wang

wang submitted a new resource:

Happy Birthday - Congratulate your users on their birthday in various methods.

About this add-on

This add-on is designed to congratulate your users on their birthdays in various methods such as creating threads which will list all users that have their birthday, sending them a private message, posting a message on their profiles and emailing them. You can use all the tags of the Rich Text Editor for the birthday threads and private messages. Users will be taggeg automatically in birthday threads and they will receive an alert that they have been...

Read more about this resource...

Do you have a sample of birthday email?
I am interested if is capable of sending cool birthday emails.

Suggestions:
  • Be able to choose thread prefix.
  • Be able to use HTML in "Conversation Message" and "Thread Message" (Be able to use Editor will be awesome)
  • When all 3 ways are checked, be able to put the link of auto created thread in PC message.
Thanks

Thank you for your suggestions sir.

• Be able to choose thread prefix.

I can add an option to add the prefix id for all automated birthday threads in the next version.

• Be able to use HTML in "Conversation Message" and "Thread Message" (Be able to use Editor will be awesome)

Html is not supported on posting by default in xenforo. However, you can use smilies and all the other tags supported by the Rich Text Editor in the automated birthday threads and personal conversations.

• When all 3 ways are checked, be able to put the link of auto created thread in PC message.

This is not needed. Members will be tagged on the automated birthday threads and they will receive an alerts that they have been mentioned in said thread. And the alert contains the link to the automated birthday threads.

Lots of Server Error Logs when this add-on is activated on my xenforo.
2015-12-30_21-04-03.webp
As you see, more than 5 error in just less than 20 minutes. You can see two different errors in this screenshot, but there are other different errors too.

Lots of Server Error Logs when this add-on is activated on my xenforo.
View attachment 125193
As you see, more than 5 error in just less than 20 minutes. You can see two different errors in this screenshot, but there are other different errors too.

Are you sure that they come from my add on? I do not see anything in the screenshot to indicate that those errors were caused by my add on.

Are you sure that they come from my add on? I do not see anything in the screenshot to indicate that those errors were caused by my add on.
Yes I'm sure.
Each 5 or 10 minute it get errors.
But when I disable this add-on, no more errors come.

Seems to be just to kind of errors that are repeating. When I reported the error it was 6 errors, now is 18.

Mysqli prepare error: Operand should contain 1 column(s)
18 minutes ago - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Operand should contain 1 column(s) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 18 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSSLECT use...')
#1 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\t\tSSLECT use...')
#2 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSSLECT use...')
#3 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tSSLECT use...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(327): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\t\tSSLECT use...', 'user_id')
#5 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Trophy.php(37): XenForo_Model_User->getUsers(Array, Array)
#6 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Trophy::runTrophyCheck(Array)
#7 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#8 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#9 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999969005585, '')
#10 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999969005585, '', false)
#11 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#12 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "http://my-forum.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(12) "/threads/38930/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Unable to read response, or response is empty
Today at 9:23 PM - library/Zend/Http/Client.php:993
Code:
Error Info
Zend_Http_Client_Exception: Unable to read response, or response is empty - library/Zend/Http/Client.php:993
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 9:23 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Avatar.php(457): Zend_Http_Client->request('HEAD')
#1 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(374): XenForo_Model_Avatar::gravatarExists('mary.cr7@gmail....')
#2 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#3 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(43) "http://my-forum.com/register/register"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(14) {
    ["username"] => string(0) ""
    ["56d777114f6e18bcaf8839b4d0e6874a"] => string(5) "م ا"
    ["15381aa94106e2b34f9b9a749433e3d3"] => string(18) "mary.cr7@gmail.com"
    ["fe5a77ccda205658f9dcc5e77a4a32e2"] => string(0) ""
    ["48a13cf15c55e8dd8c8d9d1956458f3a"] => string(6) "female"
    ["dob_month"] => string(1) "0"
    ["dob_day"] => string(2) "12"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1370"
    ["8d209164059c0b6218dea0df38e2e38e"] => array(4) {
      ["nam_u_nam_xanuad"] => string(17) "سارا عبدي"
      ["txhslat_xhquq"] => string(16) "كارشناسي"
      ["txhslat_ghr_xhquq"] => string(10) "ندارم"
      ["shmarx_xmrax"] => string(11) "00000000000"
    }
    ["custom_fields_shown"] => array(4) {
      [0] => string(16) "nam_u_nam_xanuad"
      [1] => string(13) "txhslat_xhquq"
      [2] => string(17) "txhslat_ghr_xhquq"
      [3] => string(12) "shmarx_xmrax"
    }
    ["8af278bfaea837cbbc75b61772960e4e"] => string(11) "Asia/Tehran"
    ["agree"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["reg_key"] => string(32) "23c87401ceee5239aec195279bf1bdea"
  }
}

Seems to be just to kind of errors that are repeating. When I reported the error it was 6 errors, now is 18.

Mysqli prepare error: Operand should contain 1 column(s)
18 minutes ago - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Operand should contain 1 column(s) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 18 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSSLECT use...')
#1 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\t\tSSLECT use...')
#2 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSSLECT use...')
#3 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tSSLECT use...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(327): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\t\tSSLECT use...', 'user_id')
#5 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Trophy.php(37): XenForo_Model_User->getUsers(Array, Array)
#6 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Trophy::runTrophyCheck(Array)
#7 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#8 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#9 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999969005585, '')
#10 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999969005585, '', false)
#11 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#12 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "http://my-forum.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(12) "/threads/38930/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Unable to read response, or response is empty
Today at 9:23 PM - library/Zend/Http/Client.php:993
Code:
Error Info
Zend_Http_Client_Exception: Unable to read response, or response is empty - library/Zend/Http/Client.php:993
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 9:23 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Avatar.php(457): Zend_Http_Client->request('HEAD')
#1 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(374): XenForo_Model_Avatar::gravatarExists('mary.cr7@gmail....')
#2 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#3 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/xenforo/domains/my-forum.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(43) "http://my-forum.com/register/register"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(14) {
    ["username"] => string(0) ""
    ["56d777114f6e18bcaf8839b4d0e6874a"] => string(5) "م ا"
    ["15381aa94106e2b34f9b9a749433e3d3"] => string(18) "mary.cr7@gmail.com"
    ["fe5a77ccda205658f9dcc5e77a4a32e2"] => string(0) ""
    ["48a13cf15c55e8dd8c8d9d1956458f3a"] => string(6) "female"
    ["dob_month"] => string(1) "0"
    ["dob_day"] => string(2) "12"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1370"
    ["8d209164059c0b6218dea0df38e2e38e"] => array(4) {
      ["nam_u_nam_xanuad"] => string(17) "سارا عبدي"
      ["txhslat_xhquq"] => string(16) "كارشناسي"
      ["txhslat_ghr_xhquq"] => string(10) "ندارم"
      ["shmarx_xmrax"] => string(11) "00000000000"
    }
    ["custom_fields_shown"] => array(4) {
      [0] => string(16) "nam_u_nam_xanuad"
      [1] => string(13) "txhslat_xhquq"
      [2] => string(17) "txhslat_ghr_xhquq"
      [3] => string(12) "shmarx_xmrax"
    }
    ["8af278bfaea837cbbc75b61772960e4e"] => string(11) "Asia/Tehran"
    ["agree"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["reg_key"] => string(32) "23c87401ceee5239aec195279bf1bdea"
  }
}

I looked closely at the errors and there is not anything there that points to my add on as being the cause for as far as I can see. Usually when add on throws an error in the error log, its name is being displayed.

If you will see the error logs, the error on the second part is caused when someone registers at your forum. My add on has nothing to do with that part. And in the first part, the error seems to be caused when the trophies cron is being run. And my add on has nothing to do with that either. I am using my add on at my forum and I have never has any errors in the error log, or anywhere else. These lead me to the conclusion that something else might be causing them.

But why when I disable it, no more error comes?
These error just started coming since using this add-on.
I don't know whats going on.

Aside from not having access to the code, we're unable to support issues arising from the use of add ons.

After a lot of troubleshooting I was finally able to find the problem and fix it up. What caused the problem was how I was calling the users model. I was using XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_User'); to call the user model. After I changed that method, the errors went away.

@Dadparvar, I am sorry for any inconvenience that this might have caused you sir, but the strangest thing was that my add on was not mentioned as being the cause of the error. Anyway, I emailed you the new version of the add on with the fix.

After a lot of troubleshooting I was finally able to find the problem and fix it up. What caused the problem was how I was calling the users model. I was using XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_User'); to call the user model. After I changed that method, the errors went away.

@Dadparvar, I am sorry for any inconvenience that this might have caused you sir, but the strangest thing was that my add on was not mentioned as being the cause of the error. Anyway, I emailed you the new version of the add on with the fix.
Awesome.
Just solved and no more error coming again (Yet. If I see anything again, I'll report it).

Thanks for your attention and support and polite and respectful behavior (Something that always attract me and let me suggest people and their work to others.)

Top Bottom