[TH] Giphy [Deleted]

@Jake B. replacing:

CSS:
.th_gif{height:120px; width:auto !important;}
With:
CSS:
.slick-slide.th_gif{height:120px; width:auto !important;}
In th_giphy.less seem to fix the issue.

Ah, perfect, will get that added in and a release out in a few minutes, I thought you had updated it to not target .slick-slide anymore but that works :)

Ah, perfect, will get that added in and a release out in a few minutes, I thought you had updated it to not target .slick-slide anymore but that works :)

Not working when using next button, Issue are same.

536bd466-1bef-4539-9f2a-6028b13a9a56.png

It looks like when new items are loaded and not fully in view, they do not have the class slick-slide so the following will be better:

CSS:
.th_gif{height:120px !important; width:auto !important;}

Edit: The first loaded images do not have a container, the one loaded with next, prev, do.

It looks like when new items are loaded and not fully in view, they do not have the class slick-slide so the following will be better:

CSS:

Edit: The first loaded images do not have a container, the one loaded with next, prev, do.

Yes now working with this change.

CSS:

Not really a fan of using !important unless absolutely necessary, but we can target our container that they're in for this in that next update :)

@Jake B. just installed the addon. every time i try and test it with the 'below editor' option i get three rows of gifs and it constantly runs the loading icon in the top right. the modal option works but is there a way to limit default gif sizes? some of them seem to be rather massive. also, the previews in the modal box are very very short and disjointed on mobile. it only shows about one second and then re-loops, which is a bit weird because then you can't see what the full gif is.

the default modal box seems to show three images but because of the differing sizes, some of the images show either very compressed or get somewhat cutoff. sometimes with wide gifs you end up with only one per 'page'.

every time i try and test it with the 'below editor' option i get three rows of gifs and it constantly runs the loading icon in the top right.

Will look into this, we made a bunch of changes in the last update to the default modal option, so these may have broken that

is there a way to limit default gif sizes? some of them seem to be rather massive.

This is not possible, the images are rendered using XenForo's media embed system and we have very little control over this. You may be able to tweak the size of the iframe on this embed code in Content > BB code media sites > Giphy but I'm not sure if this will cause any issues or not

it only shows about one second and then re-loops, which is a bit weird because then you can't see what the full gif is.

I believe this is also entirely out of our control as it is being rendered in an iframe by XenForo using Giphy's embed code. There are many things that could cause something like this from network issues to device/browser issues.

the default modal box seems to show three images but because of the differing sizes, some of the images show either very compressed or get somewhat cutoff. sometimes with wide gifs you end up with only one per 'page'.

Can you provide a screenshot of this?

Top Bottom