[TH] Giphy [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

[TH] Giphy - Giphy from ThemeHouse unites XenForo and Giphy with seamless integration for the first time!

Giphy from ThemeHouse unites XenForo and Giphy with seamless integration for the first time, allowing easy access to gifs for every occasion. Includes content rating filters and endless fun (endless fun not guaranteed).

There are multiple options to display the image (and the keyword used):
  • Keyword as tooltip (on hover of image)
  • Keyword as quote
  • No Keyword
How do I use it?
All you have to do is use the /giphy {keyword} command that this add-on creates and it...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome release :)

giphy.gif

According to Russ it just showed a list of a pre-determined amount of results.

giphy is entirely random, when you do the /giphy lol normally it would pick a random image and insert it. My suggestion would be when you type it it'll bring up 5 random images (related to what you type) and you can choose which one to insert. I don't think there's any sort of ranking/rating to what is displayed in that box it would just be related to what you type.

giphy is entirely random, when you do the /giphy lol normally it would pick a random image and insert it. My suggestion would be when you type it it'll bring up 5 random images (related to what you type) and you can choose which one to insert. I don't think there's any sort of ranking/rating to what is displayed in that box it would just be related to what you type.
That's what I was wondering. I that would be a great addon feature @ThemeHouse

I think it uses the 'translate' feature and finds an image that represents the text you input :) it's not random.

So if you type '/giphy i love you' it finds a GIF of 'i love you'.

Yeah that sounds awesome :)

I think it uses the 'translate' feature and finds an image that represents the text you input :) it's not random.

So if you type '/giphy i love you' it finds a GIF of 'i love you'.

Yeah that sounds awesome :)
I was referring to the images it pops up, of course it'll do images based off your word, but what it shows is random images out of a huge list related to your word.

Top Bottom