[TH] Edit User Join Date [Deleted]

To be honest, it probably isn't completely necessary for you to ask in every thread.

Most add-ons that are marked as compatible with XF 1.4 are likely to be compatible with XF 1.5. If you find one that isn't, it shouldn't be the end of the world, but ideally you would test them on a test server first.

Sorry about that.

I do plan to test them, but if the resource doesn't say 1.5 I am of course more concerned about them breaking something, particularly if they have overlapping features, and I figured I'd help cover my bases by asking/poking authors in cases where other users have not asked yet.

XenForo 1.5 was only released as stable yesterday.

It's unlikely that all developers have had time to test and update their resources yet.

And thank you Brogan and the XenForo team for all the work you guys put into it.

I've been waiting for some of the 1.5 features since I purchased XenForo so I'm quite eager to move to the new branch. Jon W has a ton of small but important add-ons that I rely on, so I'm intensely interested in his progress.

I'll try to be patient and sit back and wait for the add-on updates to roll in.

Last edited:
I would like this feature and will not do the Manual Database query as I would find a way to blow it up ;)

I want the user to be able to change their join date to date well before we moved to Xenforo.

Top Bottom