[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

They are built with the widget framework. Thats the only caveat, but our company kinda sees the widget framework as a necessary add-on. I hope people do not mind, if there is valid concern we can start building regular widgets without any dependency.

TBG is likely buying soon and if so I don't mind pushing out a XenPorta 2 module since we have to write one anyways.

However I think a large percentage of customers won't be using either that or the widget framework and the competition you replace is support a stock module. Just a thought but not really a concern for us.

Also with doubt @Mike Creuzer , the donation is set and campaign up, you said to be possible to manually add donations, where is that?

In the AdminCP on the campaign list there is a link that says "Donations". Click that, then click "Create New Donation"

Any chance of allowing us to use Font Awesome icons in addition to images for those of us who like responsive designs?
This is not currently planned. Nor does it really have anything to do with responsive design.

Jake

This is not currently planned. Nor does it really have anything to do with responsive design.

Jake

I understand your likely reasoning, however I wonder what your suggestions for the images are then so that they work well on larger displays with high dpi

I wonder what your suggestions for the images are then so that they work well on larger displays with high dpi

Upload a larger image. This doesn't resize or alter them in any way, it just sets a max-width and max-height through CSS. So if you upload a 1000x1000 image (not recommended) it will be stored at that size.

There are currently 2 max sizes for the image to display at:

48x48
96x96

So if you upload an image that is at least 192x192 you should be fine.

Also, if you upload an image that is not square it will fit the longest side in the box and keep the same proportions.

In the AdminCP on the campaign list there is a link that says "Donations". Click that, then click "Create New Donation"

Jake
Thanks, it misses the ability to add the comment there as well, as i'm planning to convert from another addon.

Does the package include sidebar module for BD Widget framework or XenPorta?

It seems only for Widget Framework ..

You can likely make it work in XenPorta using Widget Framework though. Just create a template widget on XenPorta (if such a thing exists) then create a template hook using something like:
Code:
<xen:hook name="xenPorta_donationBlock" />

Then you can create the WidgetFramework widget using that hook.

Jake

Based on Bootstrap Code i change the styling with some code changes. Here is the result ..
Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-24 um 18.47.58.webp

.. and here is the code. Open /library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php and go to line 220. Change the following code ..
PHP:
if ($campaign['progress_bar_width'] >= 100.00) {
            $campaign['progress_bar_width'] = 100;
            $campaign['progress_bar_overlay_class'] = 'addm_progressBarOverlayComplete';
        }
..into this..
PHP:
        }
        else { 
            if ($campaign['progress_bar_width'] <= 50.00) {
            $campaign['progress_bar_width'] <= 50;
            $campaign['progress_bar_overlay_class'] = 'addm_progressBarOverlayRed';
            }
            else {
            $campaign['progress_bar_width'] >= 51;
            $campaign['progress_bar_overlay_class'] = 'addm_progressBarOverlayYell';
            }
        }
For some people or experts the code seems to be weird, but i'm not a pro.

Code:
.donationCampaign .progressBarBg .progressBarOverlay {
            background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(45deg,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 25%,transparent 25%,transparent 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 75%,transparent 75%,transparent);
            background-image: -o-linear-gradient(45deg,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 25%,transparent 25%,transparent 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 75%,transparent 75%,transparent);
            background-image: linear-gradient(45deg,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 25%,transparent 25%,transparent 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 75%,transparent 75%,transparent);
            -webkit-background-size: 40px 40px;
            background-size: 40px 40px;
}
.donationCampaign .progressBarBg .progressBarOverlay.addm_progressBarOverlayRed { background-color: rgb(120, 3, 5); }
.donationCampaign .progressBarBg .progressBarOverlay.addm_progressBarOverlayYell { background-color: rgb(160, 155, 0); }
.donationCampaign .progressBarBg .progressBarOverlay.addm_progressBarOverlayComplete {
        @property "addm_progressBarOverlayComplete";
        background-color: rgb(3, 120, 52);
        @property "/addm_progressBarOverlayComplete";
}

Based on Bootstrap Code i change the styling with some code changes. Here is the result ..
View attachment 115092

.. and here is the code. Open /library/Audentio/DonationManager/Model/Campaign.php and go to line 220. Change the following code ..
PHP:
        }
..into this..
PHP:
        }
        else {
            if ($campaign['progress_bar_width'] <= 50.00) {
            $campaign['progress_bar_width'] <= 50;
            $campaign['progress_bar_overlay_class'] = 'addm_progressBarOverlayRed';
            }
            else {
            $campaign['progress_bar_width'] >= 51;
            $campaign['progress_bar_overlay_class'] = 'addm_progressBarOverlayYell';
            }
        }
For some people or experts the code seems to be weird, but i'm not a pro.

Code:
.donationCampaign .progressBarBg .progressBarOverlay {
            background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(45deg,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 25%,transparent 25%,transparent 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 75%,transparent 75%,transparent);
            background-image: -o-linear-gradient(45deg,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 25%,transparent 25%,transparent 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 75%,transparent 75%,transparent);
            background-image: linear-gradient(45deg,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 25%,transparent 25%,transparent 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 75%,transparent 75%,transparent);
            -webkit-background-size: 40px 40px;
            background-size: 40px 40px;
}
.donationCampaign .progressBarBg .progressBarOverlay.addm_progressBarOverlayRed { background-color: rgb(120, 3, 5); }
.donationCampaign .progressBarBg .progressBarOverlay.addm_progressBarOverlayYell { background-color: rgb(160, 155, 0); }
.donationCampaign .progressBarBg .progressBarOverlay.addm_progressBarOverlayComplete {
        @property "addm_progressBarOverlayComplete";
        background-color: rgb(3, 120, 52);
        @property "/addm_progressBarOverlayComplete";
}

Not the best idea to make changes directly to the code, but it isn't something that will completely break if the changes get reverted. This is actually something we plan to do with milestones once we get those completed :)

Top Bottom