[TH] Custom Fields [Deleted]

How do I get custom resource fields to display in the resource post itself? If I check the box "Viewable on information block" it displays on the sidebar which is great for some things. But with multi line text fields this is not so great as you can imagine. So how do I get it to appear in the the actual resource post area?

Hello, not sure if this was mentioned, but is there an option to remove the actual post box? I just want the custom fields to be there when starting a thread.

Hello, not sure if this was mentioned, but is there an option to remove the actual post box? I just want the custom fields to be there when starting a thread.
If you edit the custom field and remove the user groups that you do not want to see the field, it will not appear. You can then set a default value for the custom field by editing the node, or give the permission to edit it only to admins. Is this what you meant?

Does this mean we just need to replace the files in the file system without importing the XML?

If you edit the custom field and remove the user groups that you do not want to see the field, it will not appear. You can then set a default value for the custom field by editing the node, or give the permission to edit it only to admins. Is this what you meant?

I mean the default post box, removing that.

I used XenForo 1.1
after upgrade : Viewable on Forum View - Viewable on Thread View - Position title below khi creating a thread

Are not displayed

Thank you for this great addon! Search for custom fields would be a great improvement, especially in the Resource Manager.

I've upgraded custom Fields by Waindigo, but it does not work with XenForo 1.1 (that works with Version 1.2.0d released)

Custom post fields are not showing up in my first post but do show up in subsequent posts in the same thread.

I have added {$customPostFields.test} in the head template.

My custom post field has the "Position below title when creating a thread" checked. This works when creating a thread. However, when replying to a thread, using the "More Options" it appears below the thread box. It would be nice to have the position of the post fields consistent.

Custom post fields are not showing up in my first post but do show up in subsequent posts in the same thread.

I have added {$customPostFields.test} in the head template.
You have to use the Thread Fields template if you want it in the first post. This is like this intentionally.

I can seem to get the thread/post custom fields to show up. I created them for a specific forum, but when I go to the specified forum, they aren't there. Are there any additional steps other than straight up creating the custom field that you have to do?

Top Bottom