[TH] Credits: Shop [Deleted]

Thanks @ThemeHouse for the Credits and Shop addon - really enjoying setting it up at the moment on my new forum and looking forward to launching it in the near future. Really appreciate the time, effort and support you provide.

Ok. Seems we have three credits and shopsystems (and one credits from bd?)
Bri vium has no shop for whatever, only promotion and some fun stuff like colored usernames.
Dragon seems to have the most functions, but there is no money for inviting users. But they have a shop for everyone.
Themehouse seems to have one shop and invitation.

Why none of these three (or someone else) just add the functions from the other ones to be the no 1?

Ok. Seems we have three credits and shopsystems (and one credits from bd?)
Bri vium has no shop for whatever, only promotion and some fun stuff like colored usernames.
Dragon seems to have the most functions, but there is no money for inviting users. But they have a shop for everyone.
Themehouse seems to have one shop and invitation.

Why none of these three (or someone else) just add the functions from the other ones to be the no 1?
Siropu is adding the ability to give credits to this system on his Referral Contest add-on, which he told me should be in the next version.

Hey there,
I made an "Giveaway Ticket" item that would be used for.. well, giveaways. Problem is that I didn't find how we could remove an item from someone's inventory. Any idea ?

Thanks.

Hey there,
I made an "Giveaway Ticket" item that would be used for.. well, giveaways. Problem is that I didn't find how we could remove an item from someone's inventory. Any idea ?

Thanks.

There isn't currently an interface to remove a purchased item, could be done through the database directly though. Will look into an admin permission for removing an item from a user's inventory when we have a chance to get to xf1 add-on feature requests :)

There isn't currently an interface to remove a purchased item, could be done through the database directly though. Will look into an admin permission for removing an item from a user's inventory when we have a chance to get to xf1 add-on feature requests :)

Thanks for the reply. Any idea when it might be available ? :/

What is the purpose of the "item" anyways? It just sits in a players inventory. How have people, who have purchased this system, used it?

Thanks for the reply. Any idea when it might be available ? :/

No ETA currently, unfortunately. I'll try to get it out as soon as possible though as we've had a couple of other people ask for it now as well :)

What is the purpose of the "item" anyways? It just sits in a players inventory. How have people, who have purchased this system, used it?

The "item" type doesn't do anything, it was originally created because some people wanted to sell badges :)

Ah okay. So if I wanted to "sell" an in-game item for my mmo company is there a way for me to go in and "expire" these items for the players who purchased them?

Also is there a way to get it to at-least send an Alert to the member that they did indeed purchase an item?

No ETA currently, unfortunately. I'll try to get it out as soon as possible though as we've had a couple of other people ask for it now as well :)

The "item" type doesn't do anything, it was originally created because some people wanted to sell badges :)

Thanks for the reply, can't wait for this feature to come.
The item type, as you said, might also be used for RPG forums. It's actually pretty useful.

I agree with the fact that this feature should be more interactive. That would make the system even more interesting.

Top Bottom