[TH] Credits [Deleted]

Suggestion:
- please set a "purchase Credits" link above the "Transfer Credits" in the Walllet's dropdown menu. Purchase credits links/buttons should be easily reachable, and always visible for the best results.

Replace template "adcredit_navigation_visitor_tabs_end" by the code below
PHP:
<li class="navTab credits Popup PopupControl PopupClosed {xen:if $adcredit_selectedTab, 'selected'}">
    <a href="{xen:link adcredits}" rel="Menu" class="navLink NoPopupGadget">{xen:if '{$xenOptions.adcreidt_visitorTabDisplayMethod} == 2 OR {$xenOptions.adcreidt_visitorTabDisplayMethod} == 1', '<i class="{$xenOptions.adcreidt_visitorTabIconClass}"></i> '}{xen:if '{$xenOptions.adcreidt_visitorTabDisplayMethod} == 0 OR {$xenOptions.adcreidt_visitorTabDisplayMethod} == 1', '{xen:phrase adcredit_wallet}'}</a>
    <div class="Menu JsOnly" id="AccountMenu">
        <div class="menuHeader primaryContent">
            <h3>
                <a href="{xen:link adcredits}" class="concealed">{xen:phrase adcredit_wallet}</a>
            </h3>
        </div>
        <div class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
            <ul>
            <xen:hook name="adcredit_navigation_tab_content">
                <xen:foreach loop="$activeCurrencies" value="$currency">
                    <li><a>{$currency.name}: {xen:helper credit, '{$visitor.{$currency.currency_id}}', $currency.currency_id}</a></li>
                </xen:foreach>
                    <li><a href="{xen:link adcredits/packages}">{xen:phrase adcredit_purchase_X, 'creditName={xen:phrase adcredit_credits}'}</a></li>                   
                <xen:if is="{$canTransfer}">
                    <li><a href="{xen:link adcredits/transfer}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase adcredit_transfer_X, 'creditName={xen:phrase adcredit_credits}'}</a></li>
                </xen:if>
            </xen:hook>
            </ul>
        </div>
        <div class="sectionFooter">
            <a href="{xen:link adcredits}" class="concealed">{xen:phrase adcredit_view_transactions}...</a>
        </div>
    </div>       
</li>

credit_purchase_wallet.webp

Last edited:
This was what I was thinking for setup:

-- title
-- can be gifted?
-- cost (supports multiple currencies)
-- usergroup (who can buy)
-- location (checkboxes) -- userinfo on posts, profile under avatar, left of username, tab called inventory on profile

The notification system we are building anyways so thatll be coming in an update soon.
This is the kind of thing I've been looking to add. I was thinking of creating player cards for my members to purchase, trade, collect, give or use as contest prizes or lottery. They would be able to show them on a profile tab at full size and display elsewhere (postbit, etc) as maybe just a small player's number that links to the card.

Imagine logging on to find you got a pack of three new cards to open instead of a trophy? ;)

I modified Shelley's great mood add-on so that, instead of moods, player nameplates would show up. But I had no way for members to purchase/win/trade.

Touching on my previous post, I'd like to add these details to my suggestions:

1. Users can purchase graphics for their profiles through the store, and on purchase can upload a custom picture file which is then automatically resized to something like 48x48 and displayed in user info. Members can drag and drop to rearrange these when they purchase multiple.

2. As a separate system: tradeable items that have an effect on how many credits are earned. For example, I could offer an item called 'Degree in Economics from Cambridge' as a prize for a competition, give it a smaller icon - say 24x24, and make this display under a separator beneath the user-added graphics I mentioned above. This item could then carry a bonus of, for example, 10 extra credits per post. Users could then offer to buy this for credits, and an site economy would be born. With multiple item types with different bonuses, credits could become like exp in a game. People would get even more competitive and activity would go up.

These features could be enabled/disabled in admin CP.

If you can do these, I could help fund. Are these ideas realistically possible?

- when editing a currency, the error Short name: Currency IDs must be unique keeps showing. Looks like it treats the edit like a new entry.
Seems like it is, I'll take a look at this for the next release!

- when editing a currency action, it's not possible to switch currencies. Not sure it is intended though, but all the options still show, so...

You can't 'switch' a currency, but you can remove one, and add another.

- when creating an action, disabled currencies still show. Not sure it is intended though.

Yep that's intended so you can get everything setup for a new currency before activating it :)

- shouldn't the give credits for like action be reversible? For it's not, and I can't think of a good reason?

Not 100% sure that I know what you mean. But I think you're talking about taking credits back when a like is removed. If you have it setup to give 10 credits when you like a post, it'll take 10 back when that like is removed, it just doesn't have an option to make it nonreversable.

- in the action log, it shows that users triggered the daily login ("before" and "after") upon login, while there is not daily login action set. I guess the cron works no matter if the action exists?

It shouldn't still show up in the action log, this just seems like it's logging the action even if it isn't taken, if there is no action created there is no way for it to give credits. I'll take a look at this for the next release though :)

- please set a "purchase Credits" link above the "Transfer Credits" in the Walllet's dropdown menu. Purchase credits links/buttons should be easily reachable, and always visible for the best results.

We will get this done for the next release :)

Can you add multiple choice for nodes when creating a new action? I want to disallow earning in some sections.
Also, something isn't working right. Here's my actions:

Create new post: 10 priority, all groups selected except for admin
Create new post: 11 priority, only admin group selected. (earns more)

Admins do not earn at all.

This was what I was thinking for setup:

-- title
-- can be gifted?
-- cost (supports multiple currencies)
-- usergroup (who can buy)
-- location (checkboxes) -- userinfo on posts, profile under avatar, left of username, tab called inventory on profile

The image shop/inventory system (along with the word count-based posting credits) are the two things I'd definitely be purchasing this add-on for.

I'd also like to suggest adding a text description for items. Both a public one and a private/post-purchase one. If somebody purchases an item that comes with special perks, I'd like for it to automatically give them the full/post-purchase description. For example, one thing I was thinking of adding was buyable "locations" for my game (I run a roleplaying community). If they purchase one of these, then the post-purchase description would give them instructions on the information to provide me with so I can set this up for them. The post-purchase description could be accessible in their inventory or maybe sent automatically via PM.

I'd definitely be willing to help fund the development for both the word counter-based posting credits, and the image shop/inventory system.

f42d7bd4dd84a6f2bbe17c14ab7908f6.gif

Everytime I try to install AD credits I get this. I am not sure what it means, can someone explain it?

Most Credits on Notable Members page shows everyone having $100 (the value I set everyone to). Most have more than this now.

Audentio Design updated AD Credits - Multiple currencies, 20+ events, PayPal integration and more! with a new update entry:

Bug Fix Update 1.0.4

This release fixes all of the known bugs in [AD Credits] Core, and adds the ability to send alerts for actions. As long as no more issues come up we will begin working on a release with new features :)

Changelog:
+ Purchase Credits Link in Wallet tab
+ Fixes error when editing currency - you can no longer edit the 'short name' as it is a unique identifier for the currency
+ Fixed the error when editing a resource being sold via credits
+ Added ability to change price of resource being sold...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom