[TH] Covers [Deleted]

Love this addon but I'm having one big problem - i can't seem to get gifs to work. they become static images after uploading. any advice would be appreciated :)

Love this addon but I'm having one big problem - i can't seem to get gifs to work. they become static images after uploading. any advice would be appreciated :)
I am replicating the same issue, I'll go ahead and create a issue. If you'd like you can view this issue here.

We were hoping this add on would have permissions to be used in only specific forums. Since it does not is there a way to remove the cover slot from threads that didn't upload a cover?

View attachment 211656
Covers does support node permissions but Covers doesn't currently have a setting that removes the cover slot when no image is present.

It'd be great if covers could be added to pages as well.

Less HTML tweaking and can change a cover on the fly. :)

Is there a way to set the position of the cover in a thread? I want change the place
When changing the cover image for a thread you should be able to reposition before saving it at first or if you've already saved it but want to reposition it later, click Position cover within the drop-down which is shown when clicking on the Cover button on that thread.

When changing the cover image for a thread you should be able to reposition before saving it at first or if you've already saved it but want to reposition it later, click Position cover within the drop-down which is shown when clicking on the Cover button on that thread.

I guess you get me wrong. I want replace the TH Cover Image with a fixed CSS image, like below:
example.webp

Hello

Is there a way to delete a member cover directly from the front-end ?

And when we edit a preset cover in the backend it always put the cover to "uncategorized" even if it was previously affected to a category. So we always must re-select the category before saving.

Hello

Is there a way to delete a member cover directly from the front-end ?

And when we edit a preset cover in the backend it always put the cover to "uncategorized" even if it was previously affected to a category. So we always must re-select the category before saving.
With the correct permissions, you are able to remove covers directly by navigating to one of your members profiles, click Cover, and click the Delete cover option within the Cover drop-down.

I am able to replicate the same thing as you are on my demo. I'll get it reported on our issue tracker.

I've been reading this thread but am not sure if some of the answers being given are applying to what I'm trying to do.

Between TH Covers and TH Nodes, how do I get a default thread cover image? From what I've been able to piece together TH Covers does not offer an option to have a default thread cover and TH Nodes will default the thread cover to be the node background image. I don't want a background node image, I just want to have a default thread cover image.

Between TH Covers and TH Nodes, how do I get a default thread cover image? From what I've been able to piece together TH Covers does not offer an option to have a default thread cover and TH Nodes will default the thread cover to be the node background image. I don't want a background node image, I just want to have a default thread cover image.
Maybe use Node background image for threads and then use CSS to hide the image on nodes?

I've been reading this thread but am not sure if some of the answers being given are applying to what I'm trying to do.

Hi @Kevin,

If memory serves me correctly I think you can do this via Presets?

Admin > Content > [TH]Covers > Cover Presets

I know I used this method for setting default user covers and I'm sure there is a thread option too.

Top Bottom