[TH] Covers [Deleted]

@Lukas W. Automatically migrate profile covers to XF 2.2 profile banners are not completed with only 10 covers and all other only color cover. Also seen this Server error log in admin CP with other user admin Login. Cover addon still updating..........

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: max src/addons/ThemeHouse/Covers/Setup.php:284

Generated by: Nirjonmela Oct 1, 2020 at 9:10 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Covers/Setup.php(284): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 284, Array)
#1 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(122): ThemeHouse\Covers\Setup->upgrade1010011Step1(Array)
#2 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(71): ThemeHouse\Covers\Setup->upgradeStepRunner(1010011, 1, Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(297): ThemeHouse\Covers\Setup->upgrade(Array)
#4 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(89): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepAction(Object(XF\Timer))
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(116): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#8 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#13 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#15 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#16 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(46) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(82) "/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=79"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(6) "754921"
  }
}

I think this update never completed? Why upgrading take a long time (2 hours still not completed) when test site have only 2 member with 18 post?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Stays stuck on updating like everyone else here. I believe it's a conflicting job since xenforo now has the banner image upload option available. The same goes for the giphy addon as well.

Was this ever resolved with the 1.1.0 patch level 1 update? I'm holding off renewing my license for this until I can safely update my live forum without issue. I might re-new soon and update the add-on to see if it auto-syncs with the built in profile banners as it claims.

Any news on this? Seems to be an issue for everyone that’s upgraded thus far

I think @ThemeHouse aren't care what issue have there customer. I can confirm that ThemeHouse style/addon only fit for test site, not for live site because each update happening new issue and bug fix update not happened immediately. Does not know why there are releasing addon publicly without any testing? 5 days ago, I have opened bug report for this issue but all bug report force closed without fixing because not a bug in there code but we have still this issue.

I think @ThemeHouse aren't care what issue have there customer. I can confirm that ThemeHouse style/addon only fit for test site, not for live site because each update happening new issue and bug fix update not happened immediately. Does not know why there are releasing addon publicly without any testing? 5 days ago, I have opened bug report for this issue but all bug report force closed without fixing because not a bug in there code but we have still this issue.
They finally replied to me via their Github but are saying the latest update will require to reset the installer to restart the install step from scratch. And since I don't know how to do that, they are asking for login credentials for my DB and ACP so they can do it for me. It's just not convenient for me. They need to release an update that will jump start the add-on for those of us experiencing this issue and wasn't warned about the hassle we would face. I would have happily just uninstalled it to save myself all these problems. Unfortunately, I can't do that because the add-on is stuck in a state right now.

but are saying the latest update will require to reset the installer to restart the install step from scratch.
That is unfortunate... Any information about what would happen if I run the upgrade now with Version 1.1.0 PL1? Would it get stuck, too? Or would it work?

Thank you for the link to the issue. Certainly seems so. I'd think upgrading to XF 2.2 and then upgrading the add-on should trigger the migration?

They finally replied to me via their Github but are saying the latest update will require to reset the installer to restart the install step from scratch. And since I don't know how to do that, they are asking for login credentials for my DB and ACP so they can do it for me. It's just not convenient for me. They need to release an update that will jump start the add-on for those of us experiencing this issue and wasn't warned about the hassle we would face. I would have happily just uninstalled it to save myself all these problems. Unfortunately, I can't do that because the add-on is stuck in a state right now.

Also New installation not fixing your issue because addon still have bug in permissions. One more simple Solutions, Don't use @ThemeHouse style/addon then we haven't any issue any more and no more Headache .... ;)

The issue has been resolved in Version 1.1.0 Patch Level 1. If you're still stuck, then it's likely because you've started migration with the broken version 1.1.0., which the patch can't resolve. Please contact us via https://www.themehouse.com/contact/support and we'll get this resolved for you.
I didn't upgrade to version 1.1.0 though, as in, I wasn't on that version before upgrading to 1.1.0 Patch level 1. I was on the version before 1.1.0, so no idea why it's caused the issue for me.

I didn't upgrade to version 1.1.0 though, as in, I wasn't on that version before upgrading to 1.1.0 Patch level 1. I was on the version before 1.1.0, so no idea why it's caused the issue for me.

Well the updates page states 1.1.0 is when 2.2 is supported, the previous was for 2.1, maybe that's why?

Top Bottom