[TH] Covers [Deleted]

@ThemeHouse, @silence Is this possible to achieve with your cover add-on?

NobitaProCoverOptions.webp

The 2nd option would make the profile cover work like this edited version of your add-on by Gemma which is this:
member_view.webp

Is this possible with your add-on? If not, can an update be released to include this?

@Mike Creuzer @ThemeHouse is there an easy way to implement the covers Member card on forumhome to use covers like on Material - but for Abyss?

Has member card cover photo been implemented?

I already have profile page cover photos from XenGallery, it would be really cool to have cover photos for the member cards as many users only look at them for key info when browsing a thread and don't bother to visit the full page.

@ThemeHouse @Audentio @silence Seem to be having a strange issue with covers and Material on a dev board. Without covers installed, the sidebar shows up name etc fine - install covers (Latest xF, RM, MG) and the sidebar block where the cover should be vanishes, along with the name. Re-installed, re-uploaded, same thing....what gives?

@ThemeHouse @Audentio @silence Seem to be having a strange issue with covers and Material on a dev board. Without covers installed, the sidebar shows up name etc fine - install covers (Latest xF, RM, MG) and the sidebar block where the cover should be vanishes, along with the name. Re-installed, re-uploaded, same thing....what gives?
Hello, I have gone ahead and reported this on our Issue Tracker. This also relates to the last response made on the Material theme. Thank you so much for reporting it as we will include a fix in the next update.

Confirmed - that did it.
Yeah when installing covers it checks for any third party add-ons so it can add the necessary covers tables to them and if they don't exist it won't put those entries in as no data exists to put them on.

@silence Why Automatically Merge Changes are not work? Outdated Templates "th_cover_display_covers" in Material theme. Why not its Automatically Merge when updating?

@silence Why Automatically Merge Changes are not work? Outdated Templates "th_cover_display_covers" in Material theme. Why not its Automatically Merge when updating?
There was some custom editing to the template done specifically for Material, but I reformatted it a bit to make it work fine everywhere :)

@silence Maximum large cover file size set to Unlimited but are not Displays maximum cover size on cover editor? Still are not added Width and height to set the maximum allowed dimension on cover editor?

7ee688971a9f40c0995fda97b2ad427c.png

Hello there,
Nice mod. Is there anyway to test drive this before buying? I want to see show it in action to someone. Or is there a demo? Thank you :)

Top Bottom