1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] Best Posts [Paid] 1.0.0

Add a voting system for posts

1. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

borbole submitted a new resource:

Best Posts Voting System - It adds a voting system for posts.

Read more about this resource...
  2. Solmak

Solmak Member

I just installed it but I think the addon is missing the image files which show up on the frontend to vote the post as Best Post. I don't see images files in the addon installation package nor instructions on where to download the default icons. Can you check on this? I purchased directly from your site. Thanks
  3. ŽivaAkcija

ŽivaAkcija Well-Known Member

can you replace png image with font awesome?
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  4. Solmak

Solmak Member

Nevermind, for now I am using stock PNG files replacing the missing files. But it would be nice if this addon could use a sprite or fontawesome icons instead of png images.
    Breixo likes this.
  5. viper357

viper357 Active Member

Just bought this and have the same issue. Can you provide the images as shown in the screenshots please?
  6. viper357

viper357 Active Member

Nevermind, uninstalled due to branding in the footer, of which there is no mention in the overview.
  7. Eduka Software

Eduka Software New Member

hello borbole,

I am interested in buying your add-on.

I'd like to just ask a question: is possible to only allow the user who started a thread to mark best posts in his own thread?
    for example, if I start a thread, and someone gives an appropriate reply, I'd like to choose it myself and not let other random people choose it for me... see what I mean?

also how much does it cost to remove the branding?

thanks in advance for your reply!
  8. vinafix

vinafix Active Member

The add-on can use?
  9. Breixo

Breixo Active Member

I opened a ticket due to the lack of images.
    They answered it and updated the addon.
    Now it works perfectly.
    However, it would be better if the addon automatically mark as best post the ones with higher likes. That's all.
    At the moment, users have to Vote OR Like. Often they only perform one of the options and they're used to "like" and not to "vote".
    If @ThemeHouse can take likes data and use it to turn post into best posts it would be much better.

Furthermore, I'm using Post Ratings, I know it's difficult to develop and addon taking another one in mind, but if there's a way to use positive votes in order to create the best posts would be great.
    Kintaro likes this.