[TH] Attachments Plus [Deleted]

Here's the complete stack trace:

#0 [internal function]: XF\Attachment\Post->canView(Object(ThemeHouse\AttachmentsPlus\XF\Entity\Attachment), NULL) #1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1166): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s25/public/thattachplus_member_images.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Attachment\Post), 'canView', Array) #3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL) #4 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thattachplus_me...', Array) #5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render() #6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('ThemeHouse\\Atta...', 'public:thattach...', Array) #7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View)) #8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View)) #9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html') #10 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() #11 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run() #12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App') #13 {main}

What version are you on? These errors were fixed in previous releases. If you're already on 1.0.1 PL7, check the templates aren't flagged as modified or outdated.

Hey guys,

Since this last patch is a security fix, before i renew the license, can you guys make a little improvement on how to handle the attachments?

Administrative options like mass removal, or by the own user (selection boxes for example), and other options to expand the granular control of each attachment.

My administrative profile for example have more than 150 pages and is very hard to track and manage all of then.

Thanks.

Big and exciting changes are coming as we adjust our trajectory, just know that we’ll be with you every step of the way. Take a look at our announcement here for more information. If you have any questions, please contact us here so we can assist.

Top Bottom