[OzzModz] Attachments Plus

[OzzModz] Attachments Plus 2.0.0 Patch Level 2

No permission to download

voom

I wonder, there is the <footer.... in the template for the attachment list that is supposed to show the percentage of the quota used up in MB or count according to the permission-settings for the group. This never shows....

Ashley.S.

Hiya, a client of mine asked if this can be used to restrict media gallery uploads or not. I think I know the answer (no) but I'd love some confirmation. Thanks :)

Ivancas

@Ozzy47 we're getting this error at the logs:
Code:
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to XF\Language::getEffectivePhraseName() must be of the type string, null given, called in /www/sites/site.com/html/src/XF/Language.php on line 108 src/XF/Language.php:194
Generated by: Unknown account Oct 31, 2022 at 12:20 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Language.php(108): XF\Language->getEffectivePhraseName(NULL)
#1 src/XF.php(807): XF\Language->phrase(NULL, Array, true, true)
#2 src/addons/ThemeHouse/AttachmentsPlus/Pub/Controller/AttachmentManager.php(148): XF::phrase(NULL)
#3 src/addons/ThemeHouse/AttachmentsPlus/Pub/Controller/AttachmentManager.php(94): ThemeHouse\AttachmentsPlus\Pub\Controller\AttachmentManager->assertUserAttachment('281768')
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): ThemeHouse\AttachmentsPlus\Pub\Controller\AttachmentManager->actionDelete(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('ThemeHouse\\Atta...', 'Delete', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\AttachmentsPlus\Pub\Controller\AttachmentManager), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\AttachmentsPlus\Pub\Controller\AttachmentManager), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "/account/th-attachment-manager/281768/delete"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/account/th-attachment-manager/281768/delete"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Can you fix this bug?