[TH] Alphabetical Pagination [Deleted]

I have this installed now, and for some reason, no matter which letter I click, I always get sent to the last page. This is on xenforo 1.3.4.

And did anyone ever contribute to have the per-forum setting implemented?

I have this installed now, and for some reason, no matter which letter I click, I always get sent to the last page. This is on xenforo 1.3.4.

And did anyone ever contribute to have the per-forum setting implemented?
Seems to work fine for me on 1.3.4, have you got an appropriate set of test data? This add-on doesn't currently work on a per-forum basis and no updates are planned.

It would appear the special characters that some of your threads have used appear to be causing issues with the new sorting method, currently we only support [a-z] with the addition of the regular special characters on a keyboard. If this is an important requirement for you please PM me to discuss contributing and I will find a workaround, other than that you're waiting for me to have a spare few minutes to look into this...and that hasn't happened in a long time :(

Can this be translated to the member list page? And is there a toggle for this? I cannot find where to turn this on at.

Can this be translated to the member list page? And is there a toggle for this? I cannot find where to turn this on at.
There isn't a toggle, the A-Z list only appears when there is more than a page of threads in a forum. Currently this is only for threads but it could be adapted for the members list if contributions were made.

Are threads sorted based only on the first letter?
what happened with threads begging with the same letter? are they sorted alphbeticaly or not? example:
Ab
Ac
Ad

Is this addon still supported? On 1.4.10 I'm getting the error below when I click on a memberlist letter:

The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member does not define an action called List&page=a.

Top Bottom