1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Text Box in Header

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Senior Derp, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Senior Derp

Senior Derp Member

Hello,

I'll cut right to it, and I'm looking to add a simple box on either side of my logo on my website. I have my logo centered in the middle, and I would like one of these on either side of it, I've attempted to add one and I've run into formatting issues, or it is not showing it up.

upload_2015-10-25_15-34-48.png

I was using this in my ad_header
    Code:
    <div id="headerBox">
        <span>Your text here</span>
        </br>
        <a href="Your link here">Your text link here</a>
    </div>

and this in my EXTRA.CSS

Code:
    #headerBox
    {
        float: right;
        background-color: #FFFFFF;
        text-align: center;
        margin-top: 10px;
        padding: 30px 50px;
        border-radius: 3px;
    }

#headerBox span
    {
        color: #FFFFFF;
    }

Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  2. Senior Derp

Senior Derp Member

When I do this, it does not appear at all. I'm using the "FragZone" theme that was purchased off of PixelExit

3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

By default Frag Zone loads the logo inside the navigation template so that ad template isn't applied. Check out style properties -> [xb] header and navigation and uncheck the logo in navigation property.

For further support on the style just post in the Resource Manager thread on here or on our website.

4. Senior Derp

Senior Derp Member

Let me give that a try, I appreciate your response!

Edit:

That seems to have moved my logo down into my forums, and to the left? I have my logo centered.

Russ likes this.
  5. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member