Texas Hold'em Poker [Deleted]

Hello,

I would like to ask if it is possible to integrate the ******* credit add-ons into this game?

Thanks!

I don't know since I don't use the ******* credit plugin. You should ask the developer of the plug-in whether or not he/she provides an API or the plugin database contains a specific table field reserved for use with external programs to save points which is used to convert to whatever they user as point system. eg. when you play poker and have earned some money, I can easily store that information programmatically but what the plugin does with it is something else that goes beyond my control. But this is the basic approach, nothing prevents to write directly to the plugin database points field as adding more points won from poker to whatever was there already, but it has to be logged to trace where the additional points come from though.

Hope it answers your question!

/LR

Any particular reason why? I was planning on using this feature down the line? I presume it has not been popular? Are there any similar alternatives to this?
Hi, Chris
There is no particular reason at all. The resource was voluntarily removed since it's out of dated resource. Due to multiple forum softwares that it supports, I have decided to handle everything at my dev site: http://boardservice.org/community.

You can sign up a free account and start testing it. Yes, if fully supports all xenforo version. But it's recommended to use the latest though.

Thanks for your interests!

I'm pleased to bring a demo back, man it has been like 2 years I have not played with it. Running rock solid, without XF integration yet, for sanity tests only. Just install the game on a fresh vps, fully playable: http://198.12.67.117:8181/poker/cubeiaclassic. Use any name for use and any number for password. Make sure to activate sound in settings. Bring few friends or more or open 2 browser sessions and see it yourself. You will need both sit at same table for the game to start at least 2 player. I'm going to read documentation how to configure XF. Until then, enjoy and stay tuned!

I'm still interested in this, although I was unable to load it last time due to host issues (not complaining, just a statement of fact).

I'd still love to get it set up so I'll be watching this closely.

I'm still interested in this, although I was unable to load it last time due to host issues (not complaining, just a statement of fact).

I'd still love to get it set up so I'll be watching this closely.
Hi,

I know it's an old thread. And I got busier back then and even now.

But I've decided to resurrect the game using new technologies and upgrading old code with a real code repository which will not be lost, so community can have a real game add-on to play.

I'm going to work for the next few weeks to add support for XF2 which will use REST API so no more need to configure database credentials like in the past.

I may have more time on dev though since it's not Oauth2 but last time I've tried as a test, I was able to authenticate and retrieve a profile.

It should not be too difficult since I don't have to deal with URL Redirect as in the case with Oauth2 authorization code but I will have to handle user/password inputs before sending it through REST API to retrieve a valid token.

I will create a new thread on this, when I have a working demo to showcase.

It will be a new challenge.

Stay tuned!

Some screenshots to test the gameplay on my cellphone.

River
Screenshot_20190602-163501.png
Turn
Screenshot_20190602-163455.png
Flop
Screenshot_20190602-163445.webp

Last edited:
Hi again,

Just drop back some news about the poker game.

Hopefully, I can release this by the end of next week as I have a pretty good idea how to package this for public distribution of the game.

Only there will be probably 1 or 2 files max which will be going to market place resource as FREE. It has always been FREE even though I've could have made it as a paid add-on.

Support will be also given at its beginning but I doubt there will be issues once it is configured correctly. And I've tested so often I don't recall how many times.

I've been running a test site by deploying the game and a forum at the same location for a week now and it's still up running solid.

You can see a demo in the clip I've made in this thread: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-poker-using-rest-api-wip.166147/#post-1354977

I've spent so much time to find a good solution of how to package this to make it a painless installation.

The only thing left now is going to one more test of a centralized config server which each site owner will need to configure the server info so the game will pull the datas from to run. This is needed since the game config is completely different from one server to an another. And it will be left as a TODO config for each site owner to write his/her own site config.

Hopefully the game will boost some new sign-up and make site more fun.

Cheers!

Reactions: jul
Top Bottom