XF 2.2 Test Email deliverability

Timelord_

What is tshe easiest way to test sending email? I am using AWS SES, and want to sent a test email to https://www.mail-tester.com/ to ensure that it gets a good score (DMARC, DKIM, etc).

I want registration emails to end up in inboxes wherever possible, so I am hypersensitive to this (this might be a flaw of mine, but something I want to get correct).

So send it. Our web server scored 10/10. The business email provider we also use had a 9/10. Still quite good.

For the heck of it, I also tried our Gmail account, but was notified it can only test 3 messages a day for free. :(

So send it. Our web server scored 10/10. The business email provider we also use had a 9/10. Still quite good.

For the heck of it, I also tried our Gmail account, but was notified it can only test 3 messages a day for free. :(
My question is HOW to send it. Where the email address generated by the mail-tester site it obviously not a user on the site. Perhaps I am missing a setting that exists for testing email?

Additionally, you can also register as a new user on your own forum and use the temporary email address from mail-tester.com.
This way you can see how a normal registration email scores.

Top Bottom