1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Test drive my theme

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by davb, Dec 13, 2013.

1. davb

davb Member

Can somebody test drive my theme i created. Though most of the design are completed, i am sure i would have missed something, If fellow designers test it in their forum and give me feedback it will be helpful to do the rest.

And if it is worth to sell, I can sell it too.

Let me know i will pm the style files.

2. davb

davb Member

Here is the sample

3. davb

davb Member

can somebody help me to test my theme

4. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

sure, I wouldn't mind testing it
  5. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

How do you expect anyone to test drive a theme without a link? We certainly can't test drive it from the image alone.

Ahhh, you want a PM for it... I see now. I kept looking for the link itself. LOL
  6. davb

davb Member

I can send the style files in pm, i don't want to put in resource without completing. let me know if it is ok

7. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

I'm not interested in intalling it anywhere.. sorry.
  8. davb

davb Member

9. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Little to much red/pink for my liking and wouldn't work on any of the topics of my forums (especially don't think it would fit on one with Demons in the name ;) ).
    Adam Howard likes this.
  10. davb

davb Member

Yes the theme will not fit for somebody's taste. I wish someone to test fully on their localhost and give me a feedback.

11. xIsabel38

xIsabel38 Well-Known Member

I suppose I can test it out for you. I can install it on my test board. Let me know.
    davb likes this.
  12. davb

davb Member

wow thanks a lot, i will send the file in pm