XF 1.5 templates keep reverting

TheLaw

I have a strange problem that I encountered with 1.5b4. I'm about to upgrade to the latest version which was just released, which is release candidate 1. when I make changes to templates somehow the changes revert back to an earlier time. And this has happened on a number of occasions. I wonder if this may have something to do with having multiple windows open, auto refresh, etc. this has happened now 3 times and I don't think it is auto refresh. I have been saving my work regularly so I am suming I am not losing anything for some templates reverting by themselves. :-) has anyone else experienced this ghost in the machine?

Yeah, it's very easily done, unfortunately.

For any changes you have lost, you should be able to restore them by looking at the pre-edit versions of the template history (if available).

Thanks guys - I think I figured what happened - I just bought a new iPad 2 Mini cellular on a great sale to test @Russ insanely great work. After taking what seemed an eternity to download iTunes (for the 100th time), I had to reboot and it auto-closed Chrome and auto-opened upon boot up. Chrome may have refreshed/saved the open windows and saving old versions of the templates. Fortunately it was just 2-3 templates that reverted and nothing I can't fix in 4 minutes time. I was just trying to figure out what could have possibly done this, twice...

Last edited:
Top Bottom