1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'XenForo Development Discussions' started by DroidHost, Jun 9, 2011.

1. DroidHost

DroidHost Well-Known Member

I am not sure if this is a bug or just me .....
    I want to Listen to Event : template_post_render
    I Use this code :
    class DroidHost_template
        public function 
    modify($templateName, &$content, array &$containerDataXenForo_Template_Abstract $template)
            if (
    $templateName == 'message_content thread_view')
    and I have this err .........
    An exception occurred: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method DroidHost_template::modify() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\xen\library\XenForo\CodeEvent.php on line 54
        call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
        XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
        XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 100
        XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
        XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
        XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
        XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/xampp/htdocs/xen/index.php at line 13
    is the way I use in the code is wrong ....
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Your event listener isn't specified correctly. I think you might've messed up the case of the class name (lowercase "t").
  3. DroidHost

it is working now .... :)
    I forget to add static > public static function
  4. DroidHost

I do want to read the template HTML code ... is this the way to do it ?
  5. DroidHost

I think I got it to work now ... thanks ...
  6. ragtek

ragtek Guest

the method needs to be static!

edit:ups too slow^^