Style Template / Style Modification Work Needed

Welder

There are some template and style modifications that I need done on my site ASAP.

Basically about 4-5 hours work at the most.

I would like to communicate on Skype with you while you make and complete the changes to my site. I prefer this method of communication, so that I can advise you what changes that I need made, check the changes as they happen and advise what additional adjustments that need to be complete for all tasks.

Who I am looking for is obviously someone who knows the programming of xenForo software very well and who most likely has written successful add-ons for this software.

If you are able to start work on my site between now and 2 days from now, then please personal message me with the hourly rate that you expect for your work and the references/ summary of your past xenForo work.

Please be advised that I am a perfectionist and I expect quality work in a reasonable amount of time.

By the way... I have a big xenForo project that will need to be done in the near future and if all goes well in this deal, then I may call on you to head that one up.

Regards

Top Bottom