XF 1.5 Template issue?

Hecter

I noticed that my post count, like counter etc isn't being displayed on my message container, so I checked the message elements to see if they were selected, which they were.

I then went to message_user_info to see if the template had custom edits but it didn't, I tried a few things to see if it would correct the problem making sure that each time I reverted the template back but no joy the posts/likes do not display, it does display medals and custom fields but not the default which I found a little odd.

I tried this on my custom theme and the default theme.

Does it work in a completely default unedited style with all add-ons disabled?

It should, which would indicate a problem with an add-on, possibly a template modification, or your custom style.

Does it work in a completely default unedited style with all add-ons disabled?

It should, which would indicate a problem with an add-on, possibly a template modification, or your custom style.

I kinda wanted to avoid that but I knew that would be the answer I would get, I'll have a look at it later.

I found the addon which is causing the problems but I need the specific addon, what would be the best solution to find out why its causing the posts etc to vanish from the message container.

Top Bottom