1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Template issue?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Hecter, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Hecter

Hecter Member

I noticed that my post count, like counter etc isn't being displayed on my message container, so I checked the message elements to see if they were selected, which they were.

I then went to message_user_info to see if the template had custom edits but it didn't, I tried a few things to see if it would correct the problem making sure that each time I reverted the template back but no joy the posts/likes do not display, it does display medals and custom fields but not the default which I found a little odd.

I tried this on my custom theme and the default theme.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Does it work in a completely default unedited style with all add-ons disabled?

It should, which would indicate a problem with an add-on, possibly a template modification, or your custom style.
  3. Hecter

Hecter Member

I kinda wanted to avoid that but I knew that would be the answer I would get, I'll have a look at it later.
  4. Hecter

Hecter Member

I found the addon which is causing the problems but I need the specific addon, what would be the best solution to find out why its causing the posts etc to vanish from the message container.
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You would need to post in the dedicated resource thread for support with it.