tell me one discussion forum where i can discuss hosting and registration is not denied

garry420

sadly I have tried in many hosting forums but none of them is accepting my registration..i even send messages to them..
one of them gave me link of some site and ask them to remove my email to get registration and i did exactly that..but even they didn't respond...
sadly i want to discuss about hosting but i am not able to do that :(
please someone give me one forum where i can discuss hosting with experts.

sadly I have tried in many hosting forums but none of them is accepting my registration..i even send messages to them..
one of them gave me link of some site and ask them to remove my email to get registration and i did exactly that..but even they didn't respond...
@garry420 , spam is a very serious problem.
They are rejecting your registration because of your username or email address or IP address.
Choose another username another email address and another IP address(from another connection) .

@garry420 , spam is a very serious problem.
They are rejecting your registration because of your username or email address or IP address.
Choose another username another email address and another IP address(from another connection) .
oh ..dono i have never spammed anywhere..i have just done directory submissions in few sites ..thanks for suggestion...is there any forum that can accept?
i give damn to these sites ..they should respect when someone says he doesn't spam he will never do that..i was ready to give them my address, ph no everything...
I have recently created account in two three sites they never even warned me...i warned in digital point thrice for posting in wrong sections thats only thing i had ever been warned for..

If you're having trouble registering for a site you can always use the Contact Us form. I've had people picked up by our anti-spam precautions when they're not spammers, all it takes is just letting someone know.
I made from account from other account and ip as suggested by one of the member..thanks

If you're having trouble registering for a site you can always use the Contact Us form. I've had people picked up by our anti-spam precautions when they're not spammers, all it takes is just letting someone know.
This. I've been picked up myself as a spammer. Once I let the admin know they can manually approve you.

Top Bottom