1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tell me one discussion forum where i can discuss hosting and registration is not denied

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by garry420, Feb 20, 2014.

1. garry420

garry420 Active Member

sadly I have tried in many hosting forums but none of them is accepting my registration..i even send messages to them..
    one of them gave me link of some site and ask them to remove my email to get registration and i did exactly that..but even they didn't respond...
    sadly i want to discuss about hosting but i am not able to do that :(
    please someone give me one forum where i can discuss hosting with experts.

2. DirtRider

DirtRider Guest

3. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

@garry420 , spam is a very serious problem.
    They are rejecting your registration because of your username or email address or IP address.
    Choose another username another email address and another IP address(from another connection) .

garry420 likes this.
  4. garry420

garry420 Active Member

I have tried them sadly..:(

5. garry420

garry420 Active Member

oh ..dono i have never spammed anywhere..i have just done directory submissions in few sites ..thanks for suggestion...is there any forum that can accept?
    i give damn to these sites ..they should respect when someone says he doesn't spam he will never do that..i was ready to give them my address, ph no everything...
    I have recently created account in two three sites they never even warned me...i warned in digital point thrice for posting in wrong sections thats only thing i had ever been warned for..

6. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

...and "Admin Zone Forums" rejected you?

garry420 likes this.
  7. garry420

garry420 Active Member

yes tried them for hours before....

8. mistypants

mistypants Well-Known Member

If you're having trouble registering for a site you can always use the Contact Us form. I've had people picked up by our anti-spam precautions when they're not spammers, all it takes is just letting someone know.

xIsabel38, garry420 and Tracy Perry like this.
  9. =MGN=RedEagle

=MGN=RedEagle Well-Known Member

PM me, I can probably help you. I know a lot about hosting but not the building of datacenters or AWS.

garry420 likes this.
  10. garry420

garry420 Active Member

I made from account from other account and ip as suggested by one of the member..thanks

11. garry420

garry420 Active Member

what is data center ?

12. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Simply put: It's where the actual servers are housed. Most companies have datacenters all around the world to serve websites for the geographic area, country, or local level.

wedgar and Amaury like this.
  13. JordanH

JordanH Well-Known Member

Can try www.WebGuruBB.com ;)
    Webmaster Community that has a hosting section, and a hosting review section.

14. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

What is it exactly you want to host? Would it be a xenForo forum?

15. garry420

garry420 Active Member

yes i want to host xenforo software

16. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

You can discuss it in the hosting section here.

17. garry420

garry420 Active Member

I would had brought software on this tuesday but until i dono where to host ..it would be waste to hold it...ok i will do that

18. =MGN=RedEagle

=MGN=RedEagle Well-Known Member

Mike up there will host you. I'm going to host some stuff with him myself.

19. garry420

garry420 Active Member

can i see some reviews of trusted members in this forum ?

20. xIsabel38

xIsabel38 Well-Known Member

This. I've been picked up myself as a spammer. Once I let the admin know they can manually approve you.