[Telegram] Core

[Telegram] Core 2.0.4.1

No permission to download
Anyone here got suddenly Telegram account removed? My account created under this addon showing "Deleted Account"

Anyone here got suddenly Telegram account removed? My account created under this addon showing "Deleted Account"
Are you don't blocked bot? Looks like addon can't update information about your account, and Telegram (because "privacy" settings or block) returns "Deleted account" as your new name.

I've noticed we are getting a 503 error for the webhook on multiple websites on both PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.1, however cron jobs seem to work without issue. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Cron job does nothing if you're using webhook.
Are you have some servers between you and Telegram, like CloudFlare?

Cron job does nothing if you're using webhook.
Are you have some servers between you and Telegram, like CloudFlare?
Sorry, I should have been a bit more clear - the cronjob works when it is selected as an option, but when we select "Webhook" we get a 503.

We are using Cloudflare between our server and the edge, we have a firewall rule configured to bypass Cloudflare as specified here:
1651812207839.webp

The IP Address List has the following subnets: 149.154.160.0/20 and 91.108.4.0/22:
1651812257671.webp

We can see in Cloudflare's WAF that the request was allowed:
1651812349606.webp

We get the following 503 Error when it attempts:
1651812409519.webp

The server level WAF was disabled during this testing.

Add-on don't replies with 503 error, I checked now. Maybe your web-server really responds with 503 and don't submits request for handling to XenForo.
Try check web server logs, maybe in error you can find something what will answers an question "why webhook mode don't work".

There is a WordPress telegram bot that auto generates a random email address (on website domain) for user sign-ups so that users don't have to confirm their email address right after confirming their telegram account...

XF 2.2.13

Code:
    XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '459724898' for key 'PRIMARY' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:230

Generated by: Unknown account Jul 19, 2023 at 5:46 PM

Stack trace

INSERT  INTO `xf_smodders_tgcore_user` (`id`, `first_name`, `last_name`, `username`, `updated_at`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(198): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(96): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(220): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1521): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_smodders_tgc...', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1253): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/addons/SModders/TelegramCore/ConnectedAccount/Provider/Telegram.php(97): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#7 connected_account.php(59): SModders\TelegramCore\ConnectedAccount\Provider\Telegram->requestProviderToken(Object(XF\ConnectedAccount\Storage\StorageState), Object(XF\Http\Request), NULL, false)
#8 {main}

@Kruzya

Hello :)

I want to create a Telegram Bot and connect it to a xenforo account.

When someone sends a message to the Telegram Bot, the content will be sent to the connected xenforo account.

And the user of that account can view the messages and reply on xenforo, and then the messages will be sent back to the Telegram Bot for a response.

This is important to me, and I really need your support. 😊

Top Bottom