1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TecnoGaming Forums (Spanish)

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Alex Vojacek, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Alex Vojacek

Alex Vojacek Member

Well guys, i just finished my two custom styles for the forum, I started in xenforo 20 days ago and i am already delighted with it's features.
    Since i came from working with websites and do custom css styling, i did all my styling with the extra.css sheet.

Be sure to check out the two main styles: hardware (default) and gaming (alternate) the two should mimic our websites. we used the custom widget framework and extra.css styling, nothing more.
    hellreturn and Binari0 like this.
  2. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

That's excellent, well done. Very clean, slick and professional. There are some really good looking XenForo sites coming through now.
    Alex Vojacek likes this.
  3. Alex Vojacek

Alex Vojacek Member

Thank you very much ! considering it is my first css forum styling with xenforo i feel really pleased with it, thank again !
  4. Sadik B

Sadik B Well-Known Member

Pretty slick... However I am not a big fan of text-shadow. But I suppose many people do like it.
  5. Alex Vojacek

Alex Vojacek Member

I'm one of them of course :) i used minimal shadow.
  6. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

7. Alex Vojacek

Alex Vojacek Member

Yes, i know, I am developing the welcome portal which will redirect users to games.tecnogaming.com and hardware.tecnogaming.com since portal is not yet developed I left it that way on purpose.