Team/Staff Page Templates

Team/Staff Page Templates 1.0

No permission to download

Paul B

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Brogan submitted a new resource:

Team/Staff Page Templates (version 1.0) - There's no I in team.

These are some page templates you can use for your team/staff page.

They have been created using the default CSS classes so will automatically update for each style.

There is some additional CSS in each file to complement the default CSS in certain instances.
This can be edited to suit.

You will also need to edit the code for the sections and number of entries, as well as the specific avatar and member data, along with any accompanying text.
If you need help with that, just ask.

Please...

Read more about this resource...

I forgot to add, if anyone wants to add their designs, please do so.

Mine are fairly basic so I'm sure others can come up with much more complex layouts and designs.

Might have a go at making some tomorrow...still trying to import from vB (we're up to an hour and a half now!) and haven't had a chance to do any major testing.

Might have a go at making some tomorrow...still trying to import from vB (we're up to an hour and a half now!) and haven't had a chance to do any major testing.
I haven't even downloaded my copy yet...too busy here :eek:

Look forward to seeing what you come up with.
The Pages are my favourite feature...so far.

I love using css, I'll try and contribute some stuff as well once I get used to where everything is in admin area.

Nice work Paul. I'm wondering if there's a place for some nice icons in there. I'll try this out tomorrow. :)

Nice work Paul. I'm wondering if there's a place for some nice icons in there. I'll try this out tomorrow. :)
In addition to the member avatars?
Yes, good idea :)

P.S. I haven't actually tested these on the beta yet but I don't think there will be any problems...

Excellent!
I have been working on mine here: http://xenfans.com/pages/team/
But wanted to organize it better, I think I am going to have to merge our ideas :)
Nice one Floris.
2 heads are better than 1 as they say :)

I hadn't considered adding the contact information in so when I get a chance I'll work on an updated version.

Essentially though, anyone is free to edit any of my templates as they wish.
Please post back here if you do so we can see the results.

The Pages are my favourite feature...so far.

I couldn't agree more. Although I will be waiting to see some mods come out to fill my needs before I convert my forum, I am enjoying seeing how quick people are to help and how excited the community is. Thanks for this I have big plans for the "pages" feature and your work saved me alot of time.

Top Bottom