We are working on a plugin that requires us in the backend to split the viewing of information into tabs (on the admin-side). I took a look at the HTML code generated for tabs and I don't see a way to target a tab after you have done something. So let me explain the scenario:
- You login to the backend and visit "Create Cool Node".
- You enter in your basic information and save that node.
- Once created that node has 3 new tabs (Cool Options, Cool People, and Cool Things).
- Note, the default tab is called "General Cool".
- You want to create a new cool option so you click on the "Cool Options" tab.
- You click to add a new "Cool Option" and fill in that information. Hit Save...
I'll provide screens if this is too confusing.