Tapatalk quoted

When quoted over tapatalk, it takes the citation in the quotation. How can I get ahead of it?

IMG_0180.webp

You would have to ask over at TapaTalk.
I reported this to Tapatalk, but I did not get a healthy return. I wrote here thinking that there might be people who have experienced this problem and solved it in an alternating fashion. If you do not know one thing, you do not have to write a comment, bro!

I reported this to Tapatalk, but I did not get a healthy return. I wrote here thinking that there might be people who have experienced this problem and solved it in an alternating fashion. If you do not know one thing, you do not have to write a comment, bro!

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the rules, you need to obtain support from TapaTalk.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the rules, you need to obtain support from TapaTalk.
I do not think we're in contradiction with the rules. And that does not interest you at all. I mentioned that I did not get enough support from Tapatalk. As I pointed out above, I think that there may be people who are experiencing the same problem here and solving it. If you do not know, write, brother! I do not care about you. Know what you are and look at it.

Except for application, our current use is the same. I think you are experiencing such a problem because of your application creation.

There is a deviation when you look at the quote codes. Thank you for the information @Recep Baltaş

Hello again, as a result of the prints I made on TapaTalk, I solved the problem by posting the update today. Also @Recep Baltaş, I have checked with your Tapatalk Mobile application on your site. As a result, friends who complain about the same problem will get out of the way when they do the last update.

Attachments

• IMG_0446.webp
    IMG_0446.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 28
Top Bottom