TapaTalk image filenames

PASS

Can anyone help me remove part of the image name from images uploaded and hosted on my server?
I want to get rid of the imageuploadbytapatalk crap. Not too concerned about the images that have already been uploaded but just any new ones.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1456356344-6222-jpg.3251

I believe that @vbresults has an attachment recovery service for Tapatalk.

Thanks for the reply. The images are already hosted on my server. I don't allow users to host them using TapaTalk's hosting. I started paying the $10 month to keep that option turned off when they took it away. (holding out for a better solution in the future) I just want to stop tapatalk from branding the attachment image names. Maybe there is a tapatalk file that I can edit?

I wonder if Tapatalk is claiming copyright to the attachments by inserting their brand into their users uploads.

I believe that @vbresults has an attachment recovery service for Tapatalk.
It was discontinued some time ago.

Can anyone help me remove part of the image name from images uploaded and hosted on my server?
I want to get rid of the imageuploadbytapatalk crap. Not too concerned about the images that have already been uploaded but just any new ones.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1456356344-6222-jpg.3251
If I understand right, you are self-hosting the images already, but the filenames are still prefixed with the highlighted phrase. It's not in the add-on code so my 1st impression is that you are not able to change this (as it's dictated in the app code).

I wouldn't mess with the code anyway, you can cause unexpected problems.

So you pay each month to remove their attachment hosting and instead they brand all your attachments?
That doesn't surprise me at all.

Top Bottom