Tapatalk and Forum Runner--what are your thoughts?

I bought the double subscription, seemed silly not to when its only an additional $10. Iphone definetly sells more than android. I have 2 other apps and they also exhibit the same patterns. This might vary depending whereabouts you are in the world though. I'm based in the UK and most of my sales are to UK residents, but do sell quite a few elsewhere. Seems Americans tend to buy more android apps than UK customers do.

Couple days ago a member left because she was upset that I removed Tapatalk. She was an unverified member as well so its not like she had any incentive to stay. Last night she came back and said she will stay because she saw the 'mobile theme' for the first time and was wondering why she didn't see it before. I don't know what she's talking about because I haven't done anything to the site in weeks. She liked the responsive theme so much that she submitted a proof pic.

I think the responsive theme on Xenforo is awesome. We're just lacking an app that has notifications. I don't use Tapatalk because it does not support 3rd party addons such as my blog, gallery or media section.

The only thing tapatalk offers that XenForo does not is PUSH. Tapatalk by default stores images on their servers which means that you will loose uploaded images if you ever stop using their service or if the service stops.

The only thing tapatalk offers that XenForo does not is PUSH. Tapatalk by default stores images on their servers which means that you will loose uploaded images if you ever stop using their service or if the service stops.
Thats why I use metamirror that then transfers then over to my server.

Top Bottom