TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Any idea why the full page version of chat doesn't render? It's fine as a widget.

Typically this is caused by trying to include the shoutbox on all pages, which means it tries to render twice on the full shoutbox page. If you have widget framework set to 'all', set it to a list of common templates instead

Is there support for different channels/rooms in this mod? If so, it's a definite purchase for me.

We run various leagues, and it'd be fantastic to have different channels/rooms that could be "open", or limit some to a specific user group. If there isn't support for this, is it something that you'd consider doing?

Is there support for different channels/rooms in this mod? If so, it's a definite purchase for me.

We run various leagues, and it'd be fantastic to have different channels/rooms that could be "open", or limit some to a specific user group. If there isn't support for this, is it something that you'd consider doing?

It's been suggested many times, but still hasn't been implemented. Hopefully sometime soon.

I'm getting this error in the server logs after updating:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'taigachat.room_id' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

....fixed - you have to merge template changes - should be a warning messages on your admin home...

Cheers, Didn't notice that. Couldn't merge dark_taigachat_chatbox but the css one worked and the issue is fixed so not worried.

Thanks again.

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'taigachat.room_id' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

I got this after uploading the new files, After updating with the XML it was fine though.

I got that too until I actually UPGRADED the add on via the xml file... then it went away... Have you upgraded using the xml file after uploading the contents of the upload folder to your forum root directory?

Reactions: W.D
I had upgraded it and I'm not getting the error again, but I didn't try using the addon in between waiting for the files to upload and waiting for the XML file to upload so the server was giving me errors. If it's just that then no issue.

Top Bottom