TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Maybe this will help someone, or someone can come up with a better solution.

The links to posts were not working when XenForo is integrated with WordPress. The following fixed the issue:

Go to Dark/TiagaChat/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php

Change the following:

PHP:
if($isThread){
$activityMessage = new XenForo_Phrase('dark_posted_new_thread_in_x_x', array(

'forum' => "[url='".XenForo_Link::convertUriToAbsoluteUri(XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink("forums", $node), true)."']".$node['title']."[/url]",

'thread' => "[url='".XenForo_Link::convertUriToAbsoluteUri(XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink("threads", $thread), true)."']".$thread['title']."[/url]",

), false);

} else {

$activityMessage = new XenForo_Phrase('dark_replied_to_x', array(

'thread' => "[url='".XenForo_Link::convertUriToAbsoluteUri(XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink("posts", $this->_newData['xf_post']), true)."']".$thread['title']."[/url]",

), false);

}

This builds a url path based on boardUrl rather than AbsoluteUri.

PHP:
if($isThread){[/COLOR]
$activityMessage = new XenForo_Phrase('dark_posted_new_thread_in_x_x', array(

'forum' => "[url='".XenForo_Application::get('options')->boardUrl . '/' .XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink("forums", $node)."']".$node['title']."[/url]",

'thread' => "[url='".XenForo_Application::get('options')->boardUrl . '/'.XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink("threads", $thread)."']".$thread['title']."[/url]",

), false);

} else {

$activityMessage = new XenForo_Phrase('dark_replied_to_x', array(

'thread' => "[url='".XenForo_Application::get('options')->boardUrl . '/'.XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink("posts", $this->_newData['xf_post'])."']".$thread['title']."[/url]",

), false);

}

Does this support usergroup permissions? Looking to use this only for our staff, and I wouldn't want any other user groups to see this or have access to it. Would that be possible?

Also, is there just one "instance" of the shoutbox? Or can you have multiple "instances"?

Is there any way to make this user upgrade based?

Say I wanted to make the shoutbox be an incentive for premium members to only be able to see / use at the top of the forum / pop out mode...

Is this possible with xenforo conditions?

Does this support usergroup permissions? Looking to use this only for our staff, and I wouldn't want any other user groups to see this or have access to it. Would that be possible?

Also, is there just one "instance" of the shoutbox? Or can you have multiple "instances"?
I think you can only have one instance of the chatbox. Yeah, it's usergroup based. You can make it so only certain usergroups can view or talk in the chat .

@Luke Foreman any news about multiple chat rooms?

Luke Foreman Last Seen: Ignoring this type of request for the past year

I have to seen another dev to pay handomesly just to have 1 more room. I can assure you Lukes lack of response to the upgrade questions will ensure i don't purchase anymore of their products. Luckily for them Taiga Chat was the only one of it's kind when I joined. I know better next time.

Luke has no plans for multiple rooms. As for upgrading, that would depend on whenever he returns. He seems to be M.I.A for right now.

Luke has no plans for multiple rooms. As for upgrading, that would depend on whenever he returns. He seems to be M.I.A for right now.

With the understanding that you are new & only read page 71 allow me to point out this post. More specifically the part where someone asks about multiple chat instances/rooms & the response from Luke was:

Currently no, it would take some major changes to allow more than one instance overall. It's definitely still planned for the future though

With the understanding that you are new & only read page 71 allow me to point out this post. More specifically the part where someone asks about multiple chat instances/rooms & the response from Luke was:

I meant in regards to right now/near future.

Also:
I'm sorry but I don't see that being a feasible addition, it's way beyond the scope of TaigaChat

Multiple rooms are in my list of things for the future, but honestly I wouldn't get my hopes up

As quoted by Luke, just to clear that up.

Cheers.

I previously reported this issue to do with relative timestamps greater than 'an hour ago' not adhering to the user's timezone, and I thought it was fixed?

I'm now running the latest TaigaChat Pro (1.2.0) as a XenPorta block and noticed that when Speed Mode is enabled, and Timestamp format is set to Relative, the timestamps older than "an hour ago" are not in accordance with the user's local timezone. In the screenshot below, the timestamp "Today at 4:54 AM" should read "Today at 2:54 PM" for me.

View attachment 55650

Was there ever a solution for this? I just noticed that it's showing in Eastern on the shoutbox for me @Luke Foreman

Top Bottom