TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

About the files that Luxus was talking above, is there a way to hash them or will it take too much server resource?

I've just noticed that the Shoutbox was using more than 10 queries to the database... that's a lot.

Without Shoutbox, XenForo total queries: 12 queries
With Shoutbox + speedmode, XenForo total queries: 23 queries
With Shoutbox without speedmode, XenForo total queries: 16 querries

I've just noticed that the Shoutbox was using more than 10 queries to the database... that's a lot.

Without Shoutbox, XenForo total queries: 12 queries
With Shoutbox + speedmode, XenForo total queries: 23 queries
With Shoutbox without speedmode, XenForo total queries: 16 querries
Uh my full chat page is only using 6 queries and forum home is 8 (chat is shown at the top). BTW I don't have Speed mode enabled.

Test without speedmode: 3 extra queries which are:
Code:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    SELECT title, phrase_text
    FROM xf_phrase_compiled
    WHERE language_id = ?
        AND title IN ('dark_shoutbox')

Params: 10
    Run Time: 0.000296
    Select Type    Table    Type    Possible Keys    Key    Key Len    Ref    Rows    Extra
    SIMPLE    xf_phrase_compiled    const    PRIMARY    PRIMARY    231    const,const    1     
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    SELECT *
    FROM kingk_bbcm
    ORDER BY tag

Run Time: 0.001036
    Select Type    Table    Type    Possible Keys    Key    Key Len    Ref    Rows    Extra
    SIMPLE    kingk_bbcm    ALL                        30    Using filesort
    SELECT title, template_compiled
    FROM xf_template_compiled
    WHERE title IN ('dark_taigachat')
        AND style_id = ?
        AND language_id = ?

Params: 2, 10
    Run Time: 0.000550
    SIMPLE    xf_template_compiled    const    PRIMARY    PRIMARY    160    const,const,const    1

It seems it loads by hitself the Custom BBCodes Manager

Test without speedmode: 3 extra queries which are:
Code:
    FROM xf_phrase_compiled
    WHERE language_id = ?

Run Time: 0.000296
    SIMPLE    xf_phrase_compiled    const    PRIMARY    PRIMARY    231    const,const    1   
    SELECT *
    FROM kingk_bbcm
    ORDER BY tag

Run Time: 0.001036
        AND style_id = ?
        AND language_id = ?

Run Time: 0.000550
    SIMPLE    xf_template_compiled    const    PRIMARY    PRIMARY    160    const,const,const    1

It seems it loads by hitself the Custom BBCodes Manager

1st: Will get that phrase cached for next update

2nd: BBCode manager is because of MOTD rendering presumably

3rd: Template is due to hook, just turn on templates in filesystem if it matters

Test with speedmode: 10 extra queries which are
Code:
    FROM xf_phrase_compiled
    WHERE language_id = ?

Run Time: 0.000358
    SELECT *, IF(user.username IS NULL, taigachat.username, user.username) AS username, IF(DATEDIFF(NOW(), FROM_UNIXTIME(date)) = 0, 1, 0) AS today
    FROM dark_taigachat AS taigachat
    LEFT JOIN xf_user AS user ON
        (user.user_id = taigachat.user_id)
    WHERE taigachat.id > ?
    ORDER BY taigachat.id DESC
     LIMIT 75

Params: 0
    Run Time: 0.001205
    SIMPLE    taigachat    range    PRIMARY    PRIMARY    4         3    Using where
    SIMPLE    user    eq_ref    PRIMARY    PRIMARY    4    afioc_xenpublic.taigachat.user_id    1     
    SELECT *, IF(user.username IS NULL, taigachat.username, user.username) AS username, IF(DATEDIFF(NOW(), FROM_UNIXTIME(date)) = 0, 1, 0) AS today
    FROM dark_taigachat AS taigachat
        (user.user_id = taigachat.user_id)
    WHERE taigachat.id > ?
    ORDER BY taigachat.id DESC
     LIMIT 25

Params: 0
    Run Time: 0.001001
    SIMPLE    taigachat    range    PRIMARY    PRIMARY    4         3    Using where
    SIMPLE    user    eq_ref    PRIMARY    PRIMARY    4    afioc_xenpublic.taigachat.user_id    1     
    SELECT *
    FROM kingk_bbcm
    ORDER BY tag

Run Time: 0.001004
    SELECT *
    FROM dark_taigachat_activity AS activity
        (user.user_id = activity.user_id)
    WHERE activity.date > UNIX_TIMESTAMP()-150
    ORDER BY activity.date DESC

Run Time: 0.000757
    SIMPLE                                       Impossible WHERE noticed after reading const tables
    SELECT count(*)
    FROM dark_taigachat_activity AS activity
    WHERE activity.date > UNIX_TIMESTAMP()-150

Run Time: 0.000133
    SIMPLE                                       Impossible WHERE noticed after reading const tables
    SELECT data_key, data_value
    FROM xf_data_registry
    WHERE data_key IN ('options', 'languages', 'contentTypes', 'codeEventListeners', 'cron', 'simpleCache', 'routesPublic', 'nodeTypes', 'bannedIps', 'discouragedIps', 'styles', 'displayStyles', 'smilies', 'bbCode', 'threadPrefixes', 'trophyUserTitles', 'reportCounts', 'moderationCounts', 'notices', 'userFieldsInfo')

Run Time: 0.002576
    SIMPLE    xf_data_registry    range    PRIMARY    PRIMARY    77         20    Using where
    WHERE title IN ('bb_code_tag_code', 'bb_code_tag_php', 'bb_code_tag_html', 'bb_code_tag_quote', 'bb_code_tag_attach', 'dark_taigachat_list')
        AND style_id = ?
        AND language_id = ?

Run Time: 0.000434
    SIMPLE    xf_template_compiled    range    PRIMARY    PRIMARY    160         5    Using where
    SELECT *
    FROM kingk_bbcm
    ORDER BY tag

Run Time: 0.000905
        AND style_id = ?
        AND language_id = ?

Run Time: 0.000435
It seems there is a loop somewhere.

1st: Will get that phrase cached for next update

2nd: BBCode manager is because of MOTD rendering presumably

3rd: Template is due to hook, just turn on templates in filesystem if it matters

I've used TMS to do the template edit. I'm going to try without if you want.
I really need an option to switch off MOTD off in a futur release ^^ ;)

Do you mean randomise the url?
I didn't look inside the code so may be what I'm saying is stupid but I was thinking to "crypt" the content of templateHtml. But if we can change the location of those datas (for people who wants to have private shoutbox) it's also a good way to make it private.

Any reason that speed mode should be able to mess with a secondary style? Speed mode seems to cause my light style to start using the majority of css of the dark default style.

It seems your forum has the same issue as when I try the mobile theme on your website, the front page uses the default theme but when you click on a forum it goes back to the mobile theme. Same behavior that I have.

Any reason that speed mode should be able to mess with a secondary style? Speed mode seems to cause my light style to start using the majority of css of the dark default style.

It seems your forum has the same issue as when I try the mobile theme on your website, the front page uses the default theme but when you click on a forum it goes back to the mobile theme. Same behavior that I have.
I can confirm this; it was happening in the beta and I didn't narrow it down to Taigachat.

Chat room itself is working well, but it seems that the "Members in Chat" block in xenporta only works if you actually install that chat block in the portal as well. I assume that's why I can't get the "Members in Chat" block on the forum to work either...

Is there a way to make this work? I have members who would like to see who is in chat before they enter...

Also, on a separate note, is it possible to have an option for the forum activity display links to open in a new browser tab?

Chat room itself is working well, but it seems that the "Members in Chat" block in xenporta only works if you actually install that chat block in the portal as well. I assume that's why I can't get the "Members in Chat" block on the forum to work either...

Is there a way to make this work? I have members who would like to see who is in chat before they enter...

Currently that's not possible as both the chat and the members in chat content come from the same refresh system

That being said, it sounds like you are only using the full size/popup chat, so you could simply add a css rule to EXTRA.css:

Code:
.taigachat_alt, #taigachat_sidebar { display: none; }

Also, on a separate note, is it possible to have an option for the forum activity display links to open in a new browser tab?

I will add this as an option in 1.0.2 :)

I don't own any Apple mobile devices to test with, what exactly is the problem?

It works 90% perfectly on android, sans some very minor scrolling issues

I had a member report this issue last night with the free version, but I didn't get any specifics. I know it works on in Safari on my Mac, and also on our Kindle Fire. I'll ask for some details next time I chat with him.

I had a member report this issue last night with the free version, but I didn't get any specifics. I know it works on in Safari on my Mac, and also on our Kindle Fire. I'll ask for some details next time I chat with him.
No problem for me on Ipad (iOS5-Safari) with pro version. So far I can remember the free version didn't have any problem either.

Confirmed here as well, had to disable speed mode.

Also I get the following error if I have nothing in my 'BBCode buttons' option, yet the 'BBCode toolbar' is set to 'Enabled in all views, including sidebar' and this is enabled in order to use Smilies, and BBCode Buttons is blank because I have my 'BBCode Parser level' set to 'none'

An exception occurred: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/htdocs/library/Dark/TaigaChat/Helper/Global.php on line 21
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Dark/TaigaChat/Helper/Global.php at line 21
  2. Dark_TaigaChat_Helper_Global::getTaigaChatStuff() in EWRporta/Block/TaigaChat.php at line 16
  3. EWRporta_Block_TaigaChat->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 112
  4. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 67
  5. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  6. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  8. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/htdocs/index.php at line 13
If I go to the home page it says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later."

My goal is to have the BBCode toolbar enabled, but only for smilies. I actually wanted to just disable the parsing of 'color' since I'm using a light and dark style, but since that's included in the other basic bbcodes I had to disable the parsing completely and only use it on email and url.

Top Bottom