TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

How can i make this show at the top of my forum_view pages without using the side bar, eg keep it full size?

Edit: did it, just added: <xen:hook name="dark_taigachat_alt" />

I just upgraded, when I activate the chat tab it makes the "forum" tab go to the main page, not forum page. I'm using XenPorta, Widget Framework and Route Changer (in case it has anything to do with it)

Edit: Regardless the chat tab being active or not, the /forum tab is still going to main page instead of /forum

Also, when I try to upload the xml (as described) getting this error:
Invalid Widget Renderer specified: Dark_TaigaChat_WidgetRenderer_Alt.

Commenting the lines given by Darkimmortal is also working.

and with uncommenting the speed option stays intact? In version 1.00 I had no problems with speed option on. In 1.01 problem arrive. I uncommented as suggested and enabled speed option again.

The old problem with full View and at the same time the chat on the sidebar is still not solved. Full view stays empty. With popup there is no problem...

Just wondering if the 'mini avatar' option could have an additional option on where to show the avatar.....I think it would look much neater if the mini avatar was on the left most edge with the date/username/message appearing to the right of it.

I haven't had any errors in weeks, so no there aren't any.

Could you PM me admin CP details?

and with uncommenting the speed option stays intact? In version 1.00 I had no problems with speed option on. In 1.01 problem arrive. I uncommented as suggested and enabled speed option again.

The old problem with full View and at the same time the chat on the sidebar is still not solved. Full view stays empty. With popup there is no problem...

I may be misunderstanding but do you have two copies of taigachat on the same page? That's not supported

Just wondering if the 'mini avatar' option could have an additional option on where to show the avatar.....I think it would look much neater if the mini avatar was on the left most edge with the date/username/message appearing to the right of it.

That is currently how it is, you may need to revert some dark_taigachat* templates

I just upgraded, when I activate the chat tab it makes the "forum" tab go to the main page, not forum page. I'm using XenPorta, Widget Framework and Route Changer (in case it has anything to do with it)

Edit: Regardless the chat tab being active or not, the /forum tab is still going to main page instead of /forum

Also, when I try to upload the xml (as described) getting this error:
Invalid Widget Renderer specified: Dark_TaigaChat_WidgetRenderer_Alt.

Can you PM me admin CP and FTP details?

I may be misunderstanding but do you have two copies of taigachat on the same page? That's not supported

it is the same chat. On the sidebar it is the display via the edit in the template you are recommending in your installation instructions. And then there is a link in the navigation bar. And when I click on the navigationbar link, the sidebar does not go away and the new window shows an empty chat left hand of the sidebar.

So if this is not allowed, than I need a way to belnd out the sidebar if a user click on the naviagtion bar link. Otherwise the user get confused.

it is the same chat. On the sidebar it is the display via the edit in the template you are recommending in your installation instructions. And then there is a link in the navigation bar. And when I click on the navigationbar link, the sidebar does not go away and the new window shows an empty chat left hand of the sidebar.

So if this is not allowed, than I need a way to belnd out the sidebar if a user click on the naviagtion bar link. Otherwise the user get confused.

Can you PM me admin CP details please? I'm not quite sure how you've got the sidebar chat showing up on the full view without directly editing the full view template.

Sorted now, the problem was that you had added the chat to template sidebar_online_users

I am still waiting for the sound feature * when new messages appear users get notify by a sound. So far i am impress by the list of features(y)

I am still waiting for the sound feature * when new messages appear users get notify by a sound. So far i am impress by the list of features(y)
I hate this feature so much (and my roommates too) I disable it on any chat I use. But it's just me.

Nevermind about the permissions, it was because the v1.0.0 was working weirdely and I've done some things in the permissions to test things. Now it's okay.
Except the Speed thing where refresh times are ignored in the options, it seems to work fine, though I've disabled it.

I had to turn off the speed mode to get it to work, I had the grey screen issue where it only showed the box once you entered something. How do I fix this so I can use speed mode?

Here are two things that perhaps need tweaking:

- if the MOTD is empty (deleted) you can edit it only by going to taigachat/motd
- at the taigachat/motd page, when you press "Save changes", it loads forever (but it applies the changes regardless)

And here are a few suggestions:

- HTML support for the MOTD. I would like to use different colours for MOTDs and I don't feel like editing the template every time for this.

- Banned users list with one/two-click unban option

Low priority:

- a chatbot:
The Chatbot should be used for auto-generated messages. For instance:
Instead of "Luxus just pruned the shoutbox",the chatbot should say "Chatbot: Luxus just pruned the shoutbox".

Or, if a user enters the shoutbox:
"Chatbot: Luxus just joined the shoutbox"

And if a user leaves the shoutbox:
"Chatbox: Luxus left the shoutbox"

Yes, this is a bit IRC like :p

btw, did you deliberately make the public viewable files a pain in the butt to read to discourage people from snooping in the chat logs? :D

- HTML support for the MOTD. I would like to use different colours for MOTDs and I don't feel like editing the template every time for this.

It already supports bbcode, could you not do something with [color] tags?

Added the other things to my ever-growing list :)

btw, did you deliberately make the public viewable files a pain in the butt to read to discourage people from snooping in the chat logs? :D

Mostly unintentional but it's ended up quite effective :P

Top Bottom