TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

I am having an issue with the pop-up view on mobile. It's cutting off part of the last message posted.

Screenshot_20160822-223216.webp

@Huskermax my email arrived probably within 10mins of paying.

@Luke F First I'd like to thank you for your hard work and contributions! Not sure if this is the right place to ask for support, but my installation has suddenly started acting up. Messages are sending 2-3 times and old messages randomly show up as the most recent message. I am serving content over HTTPS and have tried disabling/enabling Speed mode.

@Luke F First I'd like to thank you for your hard work and contributions! Not sure if this is the right place to ask for support, but my installation has suddenly started acting up. Messages are sending 2-3 times and old messages randomly show up as the most recent message. I am serving content over HTTPS and have tried disabling/enabling Speed mode.
Have you changed any server configuration related to caching recently, or has your site come under increased load?

View attachment 139698
Hi @Luke F!

I made chat to look like this and now I'm wondering that can I set class for messages sent by me, so I can set them custom color like whatsapp conversation:
http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purpl...7e4-703c-d016-3ea3db2e7dae/screen696x696.jpeg

You could select the message container <li> with the following selector. It probably needs to go into an inline style tag in page_container <head>

li[data-userid="{$visitor.user_id}"]

I run bd widget framework, installed everything as it should be

How do I get the sidebar shoutbox to show in the widgets on the forum homepage?

I have the widget set for "all" but it doesnt show

That will typically happen if your server is misconfigured and is caching the speed mode messages.html files. Particularly this will happen if you are using nginx with the open_file_cache setting, which needs to be selectively disabled on /data/taigachat

You can test if this is the problem by disabling speed mode and the issue should go away

Kinda a late response, but I tried disabling speed mode and thought it seemed to help, I thought since disabling speed mode could fix the problem I'd just do that instead of changing the cache settings. Seems like the issue where chat messages aren't loading until refresh is still happening occasionally(maybe not as often as before) even with speed mode off. Does this mean it isn't because of the cache settings? Are there any other possibilities?

Hi there,

I'm very interested in your addon and noticed on your own site you have messages from your TF2 server coming through. I'm assuming this is via IRC. Is this part of the addon or a custom thing you've added on your own site?

If it is a custom thing using another script/application, can you link me to it please? I'm interested in syncing the website/game server/Teamspeak chat with this.

I have following issue with just updated TaigaChat 1.4.7 on XF 1.4.2 (It worked before update on TaigaChat 1.3.0 xf 1.4.2): When I doubleclick on a chat message, it opens the overlay for editing or deleting a message. When I click on delete, it opens URL /shoutbox/111/delete with "Error" as title and "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again.". If I press back button and try again it still doesn't work. I use Speedmode and since a month ago with HTTPS compatibility mode.

Can you please help me to be able again to delete messages by doubleclick overlay?
I have speed mode disabled and I can confirm getting this error from double-clicking my shoutbox message and selecting the delete button.

Top Bottom