TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

The CSS class you want will be either:
  • .taigachat_alt
  • .taigachat_alt > div
  • .taigachat_alt #taigachat_box
Depending on how far in you want the border to be, and of course assuming you want the border on the homepage chatbox only

This is what I have under my CSS for the class I have added in the template : dark_taigachat_chatbox

Code:
.tchat {
padding: 10px !important;
border: 1px solid #1DC3B8 !important;
border-radius: 5px !important;
background-color: white;
}

Can you show me an example of where I have to put the class but with an example cause I did not understand what do you means with the 3 examples above?

Thanks Luke.

PS: I'm not using the speedmode and I'm not disabled.

This is what I have under my CSS for the class I have added in the template : dark_taigachat_chatbox

Code:
.tchat {
}

Can you show me an example of where I have to put the class but with an example cause I did not understand what do you means with the 3 examples above?

Thanks Luke.

PS: I'm not using the speedmode and I'm not disabled.

Try this:

Code:
.taigachat_alt {
}

I'm not aware of any issues with alerts when speedmode is disabled. The same bug with regard to window focus applies, but new alerts are fetched with every refresh of the shoutbox so it should not be noticeable unless your taigachat refresh speed is set very slow

Many thanks, my problem is solved for the apparence issue.

I don't know, since a while I have no refresh when I receive an alert/PM but I have installed some add-on so I have to check but
it happens after installing the update but I have installed in the sametime another add-on...

Any due date for update with suggestions that some of us sent to you?

Sound popup will be so great with integration with post ratings and smilies list favorite :)

Regards,

Hello.

We have problem after update.
User list permanently shows zero new.
Version of Xenforo: 1.4.5
web server: nginx 1.7.5
TaigaChat Pro 1.4.2

What can we do to fix it?

Attachments

• Clipboard02.webp
    Clipboard02.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 13
there are several problems in that chat, i thing i lost my money, no one use this chat in my forum.
Also the "members in chat" say lies about the members that is online in chat.

The CSS class you want will be either:
  • .taigachat_alt
  • .taigachat_alt > div
  • .taigachat_alt #taigachat_box
Depending on how far in you want the border to be, and of course assuming you want the border on the homepage chatbox only

I am aware of this bug (it also existed before 1.4.x) - will be shipping a fix in the next update. The fix for it should also prevent the rare 'security error occurred' messages when leaving a tab for an extended period.

As a workaround for the alerts/PMs bit specifically, you can disable speed mode
cool will reanable once you update thx! cause it seemed to be having issues also with convo essentials

Other suggestions than the other ones:

• Possibility to schedule a message from ID so eg: "Have a good day all" and schedule this one several times/day?
  • Show images without using the Bbcode button like for youtube videos.
  • Add some options on the dropdown menu like "ban or kick", conversation, advertisement,...
  • Add option for user who want to use reverse shoutbox or normal.
  • Add rooms or a staff room.
  • Add a tag system cause since the version 1.42, we don't have the possibility to tag members on the Shoutbox.
  • Add an option to limit members to view the Shoutbox if not a number of messages without adding/modifying code on some of your templates.
  • Collapse option.

The old ones :
  • Alert sound by message or tag.
  • Link your add-on "post ratings" with the shoutbox.
  • Add bbcode to use some code like "blink", "flash",...
  • Add an option to put an image on the right side without modifying templates.

Regards,

I'm getting an error:

TypeError: $balloon.data(...) is undefined taigachat.js:16:117

Points to this line:
HTML:
{var PopupMenu=$balloon.closest('.Popup').data('XenForo.PopupMenu'),$message=$('<a />').css('cursor','pointer').html($balloon.data('text').replace(/%d/,newDifference)).click(function(e)

Hello.

We have problem after update.
User list permanently shows zero new.
Version of Xenforo: 1.4.5
web server: nginx 1.7.5
TaigaChat Pro 1.4.2

What can we do to fix it?

There have been no changes to how users in chat is calculated/displayed in 1.4.x with speed mode enabled (assuming this is the case as you would not be seeing any issues if it was disabled)

For it to be accurate a decent amount of shoutbox and overall forum activity is required to keep the speed mode html file updated, as it is not rebuilt during the page load where the user enters/leaves the shoutbox for performance reasons (for example this would slow down your forum home quite dramatically if you embed the shoutbox there). If you want it to update accurately and immediately on small sites (double digit members online/members in chat), you should disable speed mode.

there are several problems in that chat, i thing i lost my money, no one use this chat in my forum.
Also the "members in chat" say lies about the members that is online in chat.

If it is within the paypal refund period for your purchase I would be happy to offer a full refund. Please PM me your purchase email to take advantage of this.

For the members in chat issue, see the reply just above this one

I'm getting an error:

TypeError: $balloon.data(...) is undefined taigachat.js:16:117

Points to this line:
HTML:
{var PopupMenu=$balloon.closest('.Popup').data('XenForo.PopupMenu'),$message=$('<a />').css('cursor','pointer').html($balloon.data('text').replace(/%d/,newDifference)).click(function(e)

Can you link me to your forum where this occurs, and provide a test account if your shoutbox is private? It's impossible to debug properly from just that error

How can I change the formating of the command /me, meaning how can I make what the user type in bold or something in text?

Luke, add please the opportunity to discuss in private with someone instantly... I know you have a lot of requests, but it is really very useful...

But with only 2 clicks you can start a prívate conversation.
"instantly". The chat of IP.Board allows you to do this and users are really happy with it. Discuss instantly and quickly it's really useful. I'm not the only one to request this feature.

It would be awesome if you could add an option for when to display timestamps and avatars. It's great on the desktop, but takes up half the width of most mobile screens.

Top Bottom