TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

What's the best way to resize the chatbox for members that have weird resolutions? ie a crazy resolution like 1366 x 768 ?
They cannot otherwise see the text input bar that allows them to 'chat'

Is there an option for users to create private chatrooms (2+) by invitation only? Like xenforo has for conversations but in a chat room. Also, can the chatrooms be by category/subject ?

My shoutbox has some pretty serious lag, sometimes up to 15 seconds, but 3-5 seconds on average. Is there anything I can do to make it more responsive? This is on a dedicated server.

So please tell me, i gather this version is not compatable with XF 1.2.5 . How soon untill 1.2.5 is supported? Thank you

Oh damn, i didnt saw it was for xenforo 1.24 :/ I bought it and now its not displaying for me (this is the only thing that displays)
Ggljfo2.png

Yes i did could u add me on steam, skype? I'm yitsuboy on skype

Got it fixed after 3-4 times reinstalling :p, there was a error spamming i think a conflict with another file!

Last edited:
today i upgraded to 1.3.0. Does this version support the upgrade or will you being working on the upgrade for 1.3.0. i'm very interested but not if i have downgraded xenforo to the previous version.

would appreciate you answer as soon as possible because i am still looking into cometchat and arrowchat. not great alternatives or so i've heard, but i also hear they are making some work arounds and some folks are starting to toot their horns. please let me know.

Regards

Darkimmortal submitted a new resource:

TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox (version 1.0.0) - The new TaigaChat. High speed, feature-packed realtime chat

Read more about this resource...

i am not sure how many times i have asked this here...

many of my staff are getting res-less with shoutbox ban since they can ban abusers but cannot unban them nor set a limit of how long the ban should be.

like where is this for Tiagachat?:

7skN9.png

7skO1.png

and this?

7skQr.png

all my staff can do is this:

7skSy.png

a little bit unfair don't you think?

also unfair for me and my super admins as we have life we cannot be expected to be online every day to unban users from admin panel + we have no way to track banned shoutbox users....

i strongly suggest TiagaChat is integrated into the banning system or a separate ban system is made for so lower staff members can set how many hours, days or weeks a member should be banned from shout box

and in the above list i am also using ban list http://xenforo.com/community/resources/banlist.2123/

TiagaCaht should be integrated into this as well so we can see how many banned shoutbox users are sort by banned shoutbox and so on.

lower staff should have access to features such as this not just ban...

or even better just make it simple like a small nav bar or the right like in this chat:

7sl4Q.png

see list banned users simple as that..

allow such a list and allow staff who have moderator perms for shoutbox to unban users as well and ban users for a specific amount of time. and instead of giving error you are not allowed to access the shoutbox.

give error saying the reason if provided and how long is the ban from shoutbox. so instead of hiding shout box leave shoutbox for banned users just leave it blank with a message in it saying they are banned for x many hours/days : reason

because this stupid the way it set up only higher admins who can promote and demote users can unban users from shout box + no timer on how long users banned for and no expire <-- just stupid.

i am not sure how many times i have asked this here...

many of my staff are getting res-less with shoutbox ban since they can ban abusers but cannot unban them nor set a limit of how long the ban should be.

like where is this for Tiagachat?:

7skN9.png

7skO1.png

and this?

7skQr.png

all my staff can do is this:

7skSy.png

a little bit unfair don't you think?

also unfair for me and my super admins as we have life we cannot be expected to be online every day to unban users from admin panel + we have no way to track banned shoutbox users....

i strongly suggest TiagaChat is integrated into the banning system or a separate ban system is made for so lower staff members can set how many hours, days or weeks a member should be banned from shout box

and in the above list i am also using ban list http://xenforo.com/community/resources/banlist.2123/

TiagaCaht should be integrated into this as well so we can see how many banned shoutbox users are sort by banned shoutbox and so on.

lower staff should have access to features such as this not just ban...

or even better just make it simple like a small nav bar or the right like in this chat:

7sl4Q.png

see list banned users simple as that..

allow such a list and allow staff who have moderator perms for shoutbox to unban users as well and ban users for a specific amount of time. and instead of giving error you are not allowed to access the shoutbox.

give error saying the reason if provided and how long is the ban from shoutbox. so instead of hiding shout box leave shoutbox for banned users just leave it blank with a message in it saying they are banned for x many hours/days : reason

because this stupid the way it set up only higher admins who can promote and demote users can unban users from shout box + no timer on how long users banned for and no expire <-- just stupid.

There is a generic user permission (not admin only) to allow users to use the /unban command

You can use the 'Ban group ID' option to allow you to list banned users, perform batch updates of banned users, etc. using the standard ACP user group functions.

today i upgraded to 1.3.0. Does this version support the upgrade or will you being working on the upgrade for 1.3.0. i'm very interested but not if i have downgraded xenforo to the previous version.

would appreciate you answer as soon as possible because i am still looking into cometchat and arrowchat. not great alternatives or so i've heard, but i also hear they are making some work arounds and some folks are starting to toot their horns. please let me know.

Regards

I'm not aware of any issues with 1.3.0 besides the taigachat_color user change log bug raised above (which is very minor)

There is a generic user permission (not admin only) to allow users to use the /unban command

You can use the 'Ban group ID' option to allow you to list banned users, perform batch updates of banned users, etc. using the standard ACP user group functions.

I'm not aware of any issues with 1.3.0 besides the taigachat_color user change log bug raised above (which is very minor)

mind giving me an instruction manual for your add one? such as all the commands that can be preformed?

and an example of each one?

and what do you mean by: You can use the 'Ban group ID' option to allow you to list banned users?

you mean look up the shoutbox ban group via admin panel to list all banned users? but this is only those who have admin access not those who do not possess it.

also with the unban command what permission does the moderator have to have? like there is the prune permissions the post and view permission and ban permissions just need to know what the unban command permissions falls under..

I know there is a hack to add sound, but is there any plan to include this feature in the future with a button to turn the sound off?

Top Bottom