TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

I assume you want to change the shoutbox navbar link into a popup-only link with no dropdown menu? This can be done with a simple template edit

The shoutbox doesn't have to be visible on any pages - the popup link is in the navbar by default

I'm brand new to XenForo and while I looked through the dark_taigachat_chatbox template (assuming that's the correct template), I couldn't really piece together how to make this edit. Can you elaborate? Thanks.

Can you add a feature similar to the GroupMe phone group messaging app where you can "heart" messages in the shoutbox?

Another bug that is not just file permissions this time :(

Going to the 'full view' shoutbox; I just get a blank page.
Head, menu, background is all there and waaay down the bottom is an inactive input box; but no *actual* shoutbox.
Any help on this?

Are there any plans to restrict taigachat by group/channel?

I am LOVING the full paid version but a feature like this I would pay for even if it were an additional add on.

What updates the dark_taigachat_activity table?
I have the pro version and am using the "fast" html option.

It's showing users in chat from days ago. When I check the dark_taiagachat_activity table (which is where it gets the online list from) all the users are still there.

Maybe when we upgraded we did something wrong...?

:(

Did anyone come up with a code patch to show invisible users in the chat? I searched through this discussion but only found otehrs asking for this.

Would it be possible to update the next day to leave the choice whether or not to reverse the direction of the messages in the shoutbox at the discretion of Member ?
Thanks

I got a question about the chatting function, does the add on support multiple chat-rooms that are separate at the moment?

Is it at all possible to look at how the smilies are now managed now that we have the ability to add catagories in v1.3. I would like to be able to allocate only selected catagories to show up in the chat option when selecting a smillie

If i have the chatbox open and i am not focused on the chatbox browser window the chat stops updating?
How do i fix that?

If i have the chatbox open and i am not focused on the chatbox browser window the chat stops updating?
How do i fix that?

Increase 'Unfocused refresh time' and 'Tab unfocused refresh time' in the options

If it literally stops updating entirely despite those options, it may be an issue with your browser or a browser addon

Just purchased this. Nice addon!

Is there a way to change the URL of the chat from:

myforum.com/index?taigachat

to

myforum.com/index?chat

I know I can add a route filter to make myforum.com/index?chat go to myforum.com/index?taigachat but I don't want that URL at all.

Also, is it possible to make the TaigaChatOnline xenPorta block's title link go to the chat? Right now it goes back to the mainpage which seems pointless.

Just purchased this. Nice addon!

Is there a way to change the URL of the chat from:

myforum.com/index?taigachat

to

myforum.com/index?chat

I know I can add a route filter to make myforum.com/index?chat go to myforum.com/index?taigachat but I don't want that URL at all.

Also, is it possible to make the TaigaChatOnline xenPorta block's title link go to the chat? Right now it goes back to the mainpage which seems pointless.

You can change the route within the taigachat options.

Top Bottom