TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

I (and some of my members) are seeing these errors pretty frequently over the chatbox. Anyone here have any idea how to fix them?

"The following error occured:
405 Not Allowed
nginx/1.6.2"

ixyujLuv03dqT.png

Is there no way to make this match a website theme/style?? I do not see any settings or anything I can mess with to change the colors??

After we enabled the sidebar widget for TaigaChat Pro we get this view in the full chat view:

We use "Zipped" as style. For some reason the smaller shoutbox directly over the forum is also not working.

THc4CCu.jpg

I had exactly the same problem both on default and custom styles. Here is the fix:
taigachat.js
replace
Code:
var adjId = $(this).next().length > 0 ? $(this).next().attr("id") : "";
with
Code:
var adjId = $(this.id).next().length > 0 ? $(this.id).next().attr("id") : "";

and
Code:
var adjId = $(this).prev().length > 0 ? $(this).prev().attr("id") : "";
with
Code:
var adjId = $(this.id).prev().length > 0 ? $(this.id).prev().attr("id") : "";

Apologize if this was answered but I couldn't find it. We have a vb forum and in the chatbox we have custom smileys... gifs from the internet. This is an integral part of our community. ex. :lol4: displays a custom gif. Can I do the same thing in taigachat? or are the smileys just the stock ones?

is there a way to replicate vbshout in a way here. i know you can post an image with URL but is there any modification which will let users select an image from a list or something?

Hello,
I am having an issue with the auto refresh. For whatever reason, the shouts do not auto refresh. Any advice?

Hello, Roldan. I am not sure what you are asking? Are you asking for the website address? Or the configurement of the web server?

Top Bottom